Do full nodes get vetted?

Just an idea:

From your fictional case I would be happy to expand the node for the new satellites. But then I would also like to reserve the space exclusively for them to make sure they can upload some data to get vetted.
That’s part of the problem, I could expand an existing node by 200 Gigs, but at current testing rate, this will be occupied again by test data after a single day. No way of keeping test data away or telling if missing satellite did upload anything or not.

You mean generally or test data? Generally if a customer stops paying, I don’t believe Storj will pay instead for long. So that data gonna leave the network probably pretty fast.

The issue is: 1 node is full with test data. Another is about to getting filled with test data. On both of them there is no indication that for example the recently popped up satellite has placed any data for vetting yet. So on the filled node vetting cannot commence. If this will repeat on the other node I cannot tell. But at current rate of 200 GB ingress of test data per day, I can tell when that node is gonna be filled.

So it is very actual.