I cannot run the Qnap app with the Storj node. They can help?

So, your identity is not signed.
Please, sign it with a new authorization token.
You can use an identity binary for Linux and specify the path to the identity with the --identity-dir option: https://documentation.storj.io/dependencies/identity#authorize-the-identity

Don’t include the < and > in the command. Its a placeholder for the string.

Not found, should I request another authentication code?

Seems it inserts the part of the authorization token as a separate lines, it must be a one line.
Also, it can’t find an identity binary. Have you downloaded it from the documentation for Linux?

One line

Arrived by mail upon request:

Also check :arrow_down:

I do not understand, we talk about this?

This one supposedly should sign the generated identity with a provided authorization token. I do not know, is it possible to sign the already generated identity with this option or it will start a generation from scratch.
You can try to edit the authorization token, insert a new one and try to save/apply it. If it sign the identity - then fine.
If not - please, download an identity binary from the documentation above (it’s a separate executable) via CLI and authorize the generated identity manually with your authorization token.

This one supposedly should sign the generated identity with a provided authorization token. I do not know, is it possible to sign the already generated identity with this option or it will start a generation from scratch.

I would have to start from scratch, the upload of certificates already generated does not work

You can try to edit the authorization token, insert a new one and try to save/apply it. If it sign the identity - then fine.

Would I have to request another auth code? with another email

can you provide link to identity binary?

You do not need to generate a new identity, if you will try to authorize it manually, not via GUI.
Use the Linux tab on that page: https://documentation.storj.io/dependencies/identity

You can click on the translucent little copy button, it will copy the code to the clipboard. Then you can past it into the ssh window by right mouse button.

This is the result, if I enter the following command (identity create storagenode) it starts generating a new identity.

You need only sign an existing identity

identity authorize storagenode your@email:remainedpartofauthtoken --identity-dir /share/homes/admin/identity

Putty returns this error

Error: certificates peer error: authorization already claimed: ******@gmail.com:1GSPNC…

Please request a new token. Apparently this has been used to sign an identity already.

generado con un nuevo token de autenticación en Putty

Identidad autorizada con éxito utilizando el token de autorización de uso único.
Haga una copia de seguridad de “/ share / Public / identity / storagenode” en una ubicación segura.
[~] #

NODE ONLINE !!!

2 Likes

upload started and immediately canceled them.
its normal?