I can't connect all of a sudden

Blockquote
2024-01-30T16:33:33Z WARN trust Failed to fetch URLs from source; used cache {“process”: “storagenode”, “source”: “https://www.storj.io/dcs-satellites”, “error”: “HTTP source: Get "https://www.storj.io/dcs-satellites\”: http: server gave HTTP response to HTTPS client", “errorVerbose”: “HTTP source: Get "https://www.storj.io/dcs-satellites\”: http: server gave HTTP response to HTTPS client\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.(*HTTPSource).FetchEntries:68\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.(*List).fetchEntries:90\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.(*List).FetchURLs:49\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.(*Pool).fetchURLs:286\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.(*Pool).Refresh:191\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode.(*Peer).Run:886\n\tmain.cmdRun:118\n\tmain.newRunCmd.func1:32\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:393\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:411\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomOptions:112\n\tmain.main:30\n\truntime.main:267"}
2024-01-30T16:33:33Z INFO preflight:localtime start checking local system clock with trusted satellites’ system clock. {“process”: “storagenode”}
2024-01-30T16:33:38Z ERROR preflight:localtime unable to get satellite system time {“process”: “storagenode”, “Satellite ID”: “121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6”, “error”: “rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: tls: first record does not look like a TLS handshake”, “errorVerbose”: “rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: tls: first record does not look like a TLS handshake\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc.HybridConnector.DialContext.func1:190”}
2024-01-30T16:33:38Z ERROR preflight:localtime unable to get satellite system time {“process”: “storagenode”, “Satellite ID”: “1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE”, “error”: “rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: tls: first record does not look like a TLS handshake”, “errorVerbose”: “rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: tls: first record does not look like a TLS handshake\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc.HybridConnector.DialContext.func1:190”}
2024-01-30T16:33:38Z ERROR preflight:localtime unable to get satellite system time {“process”: “storagenode”, “Satellite ID”: “12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S”, “error”: “rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: tls: first record does not look like a TLS handshake”, “errorVerbose”: “rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: tls: first record does not look like a TLS handshake\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc.HybridConnector.DialContext.func1:190”}
2024-01-30T16:33:38Z ERROR preflight:localtime unable to get satellite system time {“process”: “storagenode”, “Satellite ID”: “12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs”, “error”: “rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: tls: first record does not look like a TLS handshake”, “errorVerbose”: “rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: tls: first record does not look like a TLS handshake\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc.HybridConnector.DialContext.func1:190”}
2024-01-30T16:33:38Z ERROR Failed preflight check. {“process”: “storagenode”, “error”: “system clock is out of sync: system clock is out of sync with all trusted satellites”, “errorVerbose”: “system clock is out of sync: system clock is out of sync with all trusted satellites\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/preflight.(*LocalTime).Check:96\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode.(*Peer).Run:890\n\tmain.cmdRun:118\n\tmain.newRunCmd.func1:32\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:393\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:411\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomOptions:112\n\tmain.main:30\n\truntime.main:267”}
2024-01-30T16:33:38Z FATAL Unrecoverable error {“process”: “storagenode”, “error”: “system clock is out of sync: system clock is out of sync with all trusted satellites”, “errorVerbose”: “system clock is out of sync: system clock is out of sync with all trusted satellites\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/preflight.(*LocalTime).Check:96\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode.(*Peer).Run:890\n\tmain.cmdRun:118\n\tmain.newRunCmd.func1:32\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:393\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:411\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomOptions:112\n\tmain.main:30\n\truntime.main:267”}
Screenshot_1

It was working fine, but suddenly I can’t connect… I’ve set up the port, but it says it’s closed, and it doesn’t seem to have been touched, but it disconnects, so I’m panicking in the morning. I have no idea how to solve this :frowning:
It seems like the clock is out of sync, but I don’t know how to synchronize it. I’m using Synology…

I’m trying to erase and reinstall the storage, reinstall the port forwarding, reset the ddns, reboot the router, reinstall the router firmware, and do everything I can, but I don’t know why…

Could you please try openssl s_client -connect gateway.storjshare.io:443 -servername gateway.storjshare.io and see what the result is?

1 Like

Could try this, but I’m not sure the problem is with the clock itself or not.

1 Like

I’ll try it manually now. It’s my first time doing something like this, so it’s hard to solve. Thank you for your answer

1 Like

It says that I can’t manually control the relationship because I’m using the internal application program of Sinology:(As I keep looking at it, some menus aren’t responding even in Sinology, and maybe… it’s an internal connection problem. I’m at a loss because I didn’t make any special changes

May need someone more familiar with Synology to assist. We do have some SNO’s here that use it such as @BrightSilence so if he or anyone else comes on, they may be able to steer you in the right direction.

1 Like

I don’t know how offline I’ll be until it’s resolved, but I’ll be hopeful. Thank you

1 Like

Isn’t @arrogantrabbit a “BIG SYNOLOGY FAN” ? Knowing every crap they implemented?
Or was it someone else?

Realx, you have 12 Days out of 30 until Disqualification.

1 Like

I am a failed wannabe synology fan; I despise the whole company, specifically because I had to get to know about every crap they implemented in order to keep those cursed boxes working, and learn to fight every ill conceived windmill synology’s disturbed and twisted hive mind vomited into existence, naively believing the marketing message that it would indeed be hands-off, easy to use storage appliance.

I’m avoiding all topics that mention synology, unless I’m summoned explicitly.

Anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, i did remember right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
May you help this poor synology using SNO to help set up his system clock?

1 Like

Have you tried just rebooting the Synology? If standard non-Storj menus are sluggish then it may have ran low on memory and swap, and that can affect vanilla TCP connections. I don’t think system time has anything to do with it: sounds like Storj just can’t reach the Internet.

1 Like

Of course, I tried rebooting, but I can’t. I’m going to do everything I can today

Does this not work?

Post screenshots of what does not work.

1 Like

Does it finally download the storagenode and storagenode-updater binaries?
If not, perhaps your IP is blocked by GCP. This is happened with my server recently and the only solution was to request a new IP. My IP was static and never used for anything else.

2 Likes

What do you mean you can’t reboot? You have Reboot option in DSM web interface, up there on the right, near the user icon.
Also you can press the power button for 3 sec untill you here a beep and the system will shut down.

2 Likes

Please understand that my English was translated by Google, so there may be mistranslations. What I meant was that I tried rebooting and there was no change. Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

A mysterious thing happened… I was desperate because Synology DSM wouldn’t turn on until just in the morning, but now it works as if nothing happened…;;
The router I use is called iptime, and it has a feature that shows advertisements when I log in to Wi-Fi. I wondered if that was the problem, so I turned it off, but I don’t know if it was because of this, but it works fine. I’m relieved that it’s working so well that I sat in front of the computer until late at night, but I still can’t believe it. It’s really hard. Thank you all for your help. I have read all the posts you sent and tried them all. I am even more grateful that you treat beginners who speak different languages ​​so well. Sincerely.

Screenshot_2
Screenshot_3

1 Like

Wierd things are happening right now with the internet allover… a friend was complaining also. I was loosing a lot of packets playing games, I even couldn’t connect to internet. I changed DNS provieder from Cloudflare 1.1.1.1DoT, to ISP auto, and the problem was resolved; next day same thing; I rebooted the router and again resolved.
So when internet is acting like a crazy woman, reboot the router, and change DNS provider.
Your ISP is the fastest, next would be Google 8.8.8.8 and Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 or 1.0.0.1. You can also add more mannualy, like add ISP first, Cloudflare second and Google third in your router.
Also, set up the auto reboot scheduler in the router and change the user and password.
Also, you should use your own router, and put the ISP’s one in bridge mode.
And maybe an admin cand mask his IP in the picture of the first post?

2 Likes

No, I cannot. I can only hide the revision if the author would upload a new picture with a masked IP. Or I can remove the picture completely, then the topic will loose some meaning.

1 Like