I create videos about My nodes

Hello, i have decided to put information, earnings, data info and such on a youtube Channel. Is it allowed to post it here if Anyone wants to Follow along? Sorry for asking, if not allowed - please delete this post.

Thx in advance

1 Like

Well with these questions I would always say ask yourself the following.

• Am I in the community for reasons other than self promotion?
  • Have I participated and contributed to other unrelated discussions?
  • Do I genuinely think what I want to post is of interest to the community?

If it’s all yes, which I think it might be in this case, then you’re probably fine posting something. So I say bring it on. :wink:

7 Likes

Allright, i have a couple videos about How the nodes are during after 24 hours, 1 month and so on. And i plan to Keep making these updates as My nodes goes on. Maybe then, new people Will have an idea about How their node Will perform.

So for the case of the community (not My own benefit.) i am going to post a Channel link. That way, people Who are genuinly interested Can have a look.
Thank you.

Peace out, HG Software.

1 Like

If Anyone Else makes videos about nodes, please post som in this thread!:grinning:

So i had some problems with my wifi tester crashing my node - i wanted to share just incase someone else have the same issue.
OH and some earnings - are they normal for such a new node? its not a lot of money…

Peace out, HG Software

So i have tried to make a video about the storj network in general and how it works - maybe some of you (if you want) could help me with some feed back? did i get all the information correct?
The video is meant for the people who dont know storj at all.

Peace out, HG Software

1 Like

Uploads and downloads are happening from/to the customers, not satellites. The satellites are the address book, audit, repair and billing service. The data flows between the customers and nodes directly.

4 Likes

Thank you - i should have said that instead then… :confused:

Storj VS ScPrime. What is the “best”? should you maybe do both?
I belive when the vetting is over, storj might be the winner. What do you guys think?

Peace out, HG Software

2 Likes

I made a 3 week update video on the Storj VS ScPrime. It shows Earnings and Data breakdown.

Peace out, HG Software

7 Likes

I made a 56 days video.

Peace out, HG Software

1 Like

In long run i think Storj have more benefits, this month my earnings exided 750+$ for month.
But run boath of them is good idea also.

4 Likes

How many TB do you have?

1 Like

I have 168 TB of data

1 Like

wow!!!every month u get 750+$ ??
@Vadim

1 Like

this month was the best, for long time it fluctuate 450-650 normaly

1 Like

Is that USD currency?

1 Like

Yes, USD, but you must understand that I made my system about 3 years, Step by step.

1 Like

Well, more specifically I would say that what people really need to know is that your setup is scatterred amongst many /24 subnets…
Mine is 2.5 years old and it makes between $20 and $40 a month, because everything is behind a sad single IP ^^’

6 Likes

I can relate to that :frowning_face: