I create videos about My nodes

I am back for the 355 days video.
Also - a full 1 year video is coming out soon.

Peace out, HG

4 Likes

Sugestions:

• you should make recordings on the last day of the month at 23:30 UTC, to show the data for the entire month.
  • when showing the bandwidth graph, click the Engress tag to show only the engress; that is more usefull because only the engress is payed, not ingress.
  • you should also show the payout page, for totals. There, if you select the month or period, you cand display earnings from that period.
  • after 12 months, not 365 days, you should show a recap, an xls table or something, with data from each month, just to see the evolution in one year. I can provide mine too, from 8 nodes, if you are interested.
2 Likes

Wow Thanks alot for the suggestions. Can you Maybe show me How to display the data you describe in the last tip?

Also - i know i should record on the last day, but Its a bit hard with My studies and job. But i understand

I have an xls table where I record the monthly progress, on 1st of the next month. I input the data manualy, is not something built in the dashboard.
I will put a link here for downloading the xls, if it is permitted, but you can make it yourself, if you have basic Excel knowledge. Than you can screencapture-it to show the data in your video.

1 Like

Please note, the estimated payout information for the last month will be updated with a real payout information after some time since receiving a payout.

Good to know. So, I think, after 15 of the next month whould be best to register the payout for previous month.

Thanks man that would be nice

This is the newest video. Sorry the uploading has been slow - life sometimes gets in the way:

Peace out, HG

2 Likes

Why is still up? It’s wrong, which hurts the project.

1 Like

I think you are missunderstanding the point of the video- its for the people who for example runs a windows node, and for example has a 5TB harddrive that is now full. then they want to start a new node on the same machine. this is not against the rules nor hurts the project…?

3 Likes

Hallo! I Got the opportunity to host another node in my workshop. So finally I decided to build a server with the drives I got laying around. One disk will be a new node spinning up and 3 disks is for personal usage. The rest will stay unplugged in the chassis for whenever I need them.

Peace out, HG

2 Likes

that exos design looks like taken from kitchen fridge in 50’s
too bad they are not nearly as endurant as them ;>

1 Like

Haha yes, agreed
20 Words

1 Like