Linkshare Object Map is live!

25 Likes

Wow that is rally cool!

1 Like

https://link.tardigradeshare.io/1bScgCyuFSAQmvKWAo7XuUbViTRvXVKoAag8nf8uEE2jk7A122oernDWhAWgqAnKBv5zmhEnL6Z7xWFWbNdFMte3jCzn4fHxqhf7xurbwgm3p8PGSB7evhDJtvhfLMXKD1W1ktE6yeFHGPBUnb89f1hRhqWVoBYVgQJQJC2QPHiUDWrcfL6rPjVnMNyqHUoaCNTPWrg1iMqJWsAaHKxC2CJNLC2hcTLsGh2HVzNLGQ4uWmJV36wPT8mWtiutWvsrmDxXmBE7t4FJBZYoytDPURzVDvbvieZ7B3ApqVkx4tXNFpLSSwCGQP1nV1JKkkeeeLUt995dmWeuefHJMAroab7CjNMuymR61TUPCFVGGdsYHibSdos3BSBiwkavVUFvdyBmBPtQVWQLmmmtFjCKd6xMF6g61Pq6eTFcqdsGN688Gddi4X7EBf9hxECvTiVBweG/dwebdemo/TardigradeExplainerVideo.m4v

works perfect :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Brilliant, I’m sure many have been waiting for this functionality!

By the way, why does it say 4 posts on the sliders on the right when I see only 3 posts? (This is before I post this one)

Waited a while for this, great to see. :muscle::+1:

I definitely LOVE it!!!

My Gull is all over the World!

2 Likes

This was the perfect opportunity for a RickRoll.

3 Likes

So if I well understood, the tool that generates and displays the map is installed on satellites? Or is it installed on another Tardigrade server?

It’s a linksharing service, it is there since alpha. But now it’s showing a map of pieces.

3 Likes

I think it would be a great feature to be able to create a link that only shows the files distribution without the requirement to actually share the file.

2 Likes