MAR 10, 2020: Februay SNO payouts are complete

can you please check if the Salt lake city satellite also ipv6 ready is this is verry imported for the future i think

I may be wrongā€¦ but I think itā€™s the connecting clients and not just the satellite that need to be IPv6ā€¦ I would imagine that all satellites are running dual stack.

Hereā€™s my nodeā€™s outgoing IPv6 traffic for the last 30 daysā€¦

that is correct the clients is the most imporatant that the support ipv6 but the sattelite is also some importend for invites,
with the stefan benten sattelite i had around 12 to 20 gb outgoing traffic a day and now the stefan sattelite is almost down i get around 0.5 gb a day

Hey everyone February payouts have been completed!

11 Likes

Here is an answer to my question:

Thanks, @jocelyn! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ironically, weā€™re temporarly less rich in Storj tokenā€™s estimated dollar value at this time, even after the payment, because the cryptomarket dropped after a high jump, haha, but Iā€™m just kidding, no worries, I trust in Storj and cryptos values, and Iā€™m pretty sure it will be a good thing to spare the tokens (which is my personal choice) or convert it in ethereum. Iā€™m confident the cryptomarket & trust will rise in the long-term.

Thank you Storj, Jocelyn & team. You rock(et)s! :rocket:

4 Likes

brandon : This is also going to allow us to show the held amount on the Storage Node Dashboard as well!

This is very cool !!!

2 Likes