Yes, you can. But not in Powershell, in the Ubuntu shell of WSL.
- Enable WSL
- Install Ubuntu from the Microsoft Store
- Install/Enable SSH server on the new server (Windows can have a SSH service too)
- Use the same commands from the Ubuntu shell
For Cmd/Powershell there is another option:
- copy identity to a new server
robocopy /MIR "$env:AppData\Storj\Identity\storagenode" \\server2\storj\identity
robocopy while the node running
robocopy /MIR y:\storj\storage \\server2\storj\storage
- Run it a few more times.
- When the difference is negligibly - stop and disable the storagenode service (or stop and remove the container in case of docker)
robocopy /MIR one more time
- Start the node on the new server
- Uninstall the storagenode on the old server (in case of Windows GUI)