New dashboard project for SNO

I have done the setup long time ago since then I rarely check the dashboards of a single node. I don’t recall that the setup was hard:

maybe multinode --help is also helpful.
You first create a multinode identity like for a node, then you run multinode setup against the identity, this creates the config. Then you run multinode against the config and identity. It is very much like creating a new node. You can run everything with Powershell.

I run this on Windows as well and had a .bat file, now a .ps file that simply executes the run command with identity and config as arguments and voila. After that you can reach the multinode dashboard with any browser from any client on the network. The app runs background like as server.

It is generally very nice but lacks a lot features, some of them very basic. It is very sad that Storj obviously has no resources currently to improve this app. (@bre: It is really really required to improve this app, some things are really terrible and need to be improved and Storj should not rely on that the community solves these problems).

I have no idea. I am not a coder. But it is Open Source on Github like anything else so you would need to check for yourself: storj/multinode at main · storj/storj · GitHub
and this: storj/web/multinode at main · storj/storj · GitHub

2 Likes