Hello everyone, I’m new, a greeting to the whole forum.
Before posting I searched the forum but I didn’t find a solution.
I put my first node online yesterday on Windows Server platform with GUI Ver. 1.26.3.
As soon as it was started, the node did not go online due to problems with the public IP that my provider has solved in a few hours.
Solved the public IP problem I went online and the us1.storj.io:7777 satellite disqualified me immediately, even though it’s all 100%
In the logs there are only the initial connection errors to all the satellites before solving the problem with the public IP. No “GET_AUDIT” error.
The node seems to work with the other satellites, I have read some posts that say leave them alone.
Thanks for your help