My Internet access was down for 3 days. It is back since monday 12pm and noticed that this downtime impacted my 4 nodes in different ways (these 4 nodes are all behind the same IP address, behind the same network).
- 2 of my nodes are still 100% in Audit and Suspension scores (on the GUI Dashboard).
- 1 of my nodes has the Audit score quite impacted (on Europe west satellite, Audit score is 97.03%, which seems consistent with my actual downtime of about ~72 hours). Suspension is not impacted for this node.
- 1 of my node has only the Suspension score only on 1 satellite (Europe West): 99.99995%
So, I have several questions:
- Why are Audit and Suspension socres not impacted for 2 of my nodes? The real downtime was about 72 hours. It is a good news but a little bit surprising that these scores have not been impacted.
- Why is Audit score so much impacted on one of my nodes? I thought it was related to corrupted data (and not related to the downtime) but I’m not sure.
Thanks for your insight!