Node offline after abruptly restart of PC

Everything was fine until yesterday. It is showing that my node dashboard is offline. What is the problem?
Yesterday I had to forcefully restart my computer because it took more than one hour and the screen saying “Restarting” was not gone. I have Core 2 Duo. Probably that’s the problem. I had to do a force restart because I had to do the article writing job on my PC.

As usual - please, check your logs for errors: How do I check my logs? - Storj Docs
Then - use checklist

I already set it the ddns on my router. I already downloaded DUC for my PC. And the primary DNS address is 1.1.1.1 and the secondary DNS is 1.0.0.1. The port 28967 for my IP address is closed. I don’t know where the problem lies? But now it says “hmm… can’t reach this page.” on Microsoft Edge.

check port forwarding and internal ip addres, may be your internal ip has changed. Also if you have windows, it time to time make firewall tricks, if you turned it all it go on after update, check that also.

Don’t know how but after a restart, my dashboard shows back online.
Thank you

I don’t know why the same problem is showing even if I did nothing. I left my computer on last night and it shows “hmm… can’t reach this page” when I open my dashboard on the morning.

My ports are closed on 28967 using the use my address function in yougetsignal.com.

Here is my log files. Please check it out!

PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-Content "$env:ProgramFiles/Storj/Storage Node/storagenode.log" -Tail 20 -Wait
2020-10-20T05:22:03.057+0545    ERROR   piecestore      failed to add bandwidth usage   {"error": "bandwidthdb error: unable to open database file: The handle is invalid.", "errorVerbose": "bandwidthdb error: unable to open database file: The handle is invalid.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*bandwidthDB).Add:60\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).beginSaveOrder.func1:682\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download.func6:624\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download:645\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:1004\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:107\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:56\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:111\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:62\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:99\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:51"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.057+0545    INFO    piecestore      downloaded      {"Piece ID": "7G3G4FZORME67FQ5SMQI22JT5OOPCAH4TFAEB2XKJNQ24HGBSKAQ", "Satellite ID": "121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6", "Action": "GET"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.057+0545    ERROR   gracefulexit:chore      error retrieving satellites.    {"error": "satellitesdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.", "errorVerbose": "satellitesdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*satellitesDB).ListGracefulExits.func1:103\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*satellitesDB).ListGracefulExits:115\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/gracefulexit.(*Chore).Run.func1:57\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/gracefulexit.(*Chore).Run:54\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/lifecycle.(*Group).Run.func1:57\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.057+0545    ERROR   orders  cleaning DB archive     {"error": "ordersdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.", "errorVerbose": "ordersdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*ordersDB).CleanArchive:323\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders.(*Service).CleanArchive:164\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders.(*Service).Run.func2:148\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.049+0545    ERROR   piecestore      failed to add bandwidth usage   {"error": "bandwidthdb error: disk I/O error: The segment is already unlocked.", "errorVerbose": "bandwidthdb error: disk I/O error: The segment is already unlocked.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*bandwidthDB).Add:60\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).beginSaveOrder.func1:682\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download.func6:624\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download:645\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:1004\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:107\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:56\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:111\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:62\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:99\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:51"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.059+0545    INFO    piecestore      downloaded      {"Piece ID": "6NI377FUS3F2LRA7SXL63O2PBQ4MBZFN7NEXBEYX5YRDCNMPJ3JQ", "Satellite ID": "12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB", "Action": "GET"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.631+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache err     {"error": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:04.604+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache err     {"error": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:05.577+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache err     {"error": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:06.629+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache err     {"error": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:06.629+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache Get stats query failed  {"error": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "group:\n--- reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:07.738+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache Get disk space usage query failed       {"error": "unable to open database file: The handle is invalid.; unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "group:\n--- unable to open database file: The handle is invalid.\n--- unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n--- unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n--- unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n--- unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified."}
2020-10-20T05:22:11.692+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache Get held amount query failed    {"error": "payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "group:\n--- payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*payoutDB).StorePayStub:83\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount.func1:213\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount:194\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func3:136\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*payoutDB).StorePayStub:83\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount.func1:213\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount:194\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func3:136\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*payoutDB).StorePayStub:83\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount.func1:213\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount:194\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func3:136\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*payoutDB).StorePayStub:83\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount.func1:213\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount:194\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func3:136\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*payoutDB).StorePayStub:83\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount.func1:213\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount:194\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func3:136\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:13.036+0545    ERROR   gracefulexit:chore      error retrieving satellites.    {"error": "satellitesdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.", "errorVerbose": "satellitesdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*satellitesDB).ListGracefulExits.func1:103\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*satellitesDB).ListGracefulExits:115\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/gracefulexit.(*Chore).Run.func1:57\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/gracefulexit.(*Chore).Run:54\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/lifecycle.(*Group).Run.func1:57\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:13.117+0545    ERROR   services        unexpected shutdown of a runner {"name": "piecestore:monitor", "error": "piecestore monitor: error verifying location and/or readability of storage directory: open E:\\Storj Data\\storage-dir-verification: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "piecestore monitor: error verifying location and/or readability of storage directory: open E:\\Storj Data\\storage-dir-verification: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/monitor.(*Service).Run.func1.1:126\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/monitor.(*Service).Run.func1:123\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:13.620+0545    ERROR   servers unexpected shutdown of a runner {"name": "debug", "error": "debug: http: Server closed", "errorVerbose": "debug: http: Server closed\n\tstorj.io/private/debug.(*Server).Run.func2:108\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T08:28:33.355+0545    INFO    Configuration loaded    {"Location": "C:\\Program Files\\Storj\\Storage Node\\config.yaml"}
2020-10-20T08:28:33.381+0545    FATAL   Failed to load identity.        {"error": "file or directory not found error: open E:\\My Personal Data\\storagenode folder for dhiwarai@icloud.com\\Storj\\Identity\\storagenode\\identity.cert: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "file or directory not found error: open E:\\My Personal Data\\storagenode folder for dhiwarai@icloud.com\\Storj\\Identity\\storagenode\\identity.cert: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/common/identity.Config.Load:329\n\tmain.cmdRun:141\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:362\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:380\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:842\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:950\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:887\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:88\n\tstorj.io/private/process.Exec:65\n\tmain.(*service).Execute.func1:66\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T08:44:46.902+0545    INFO    Configuration loaded    {"Location": "C:\\Program Files\\Storj\\Storage Node\\config.yaml"}
2020-10-20T08:44:46.928+0545    FATAL   Failed to load identity.        {"error": "file or directory not found error: open E:\\My Personal Data\\storagenode folder for dhiwarai@icloud.com\\Storj\\Identity\\storagenode\\identity.cert: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "file or directory not found error: open E:\\My Personal Data\\storagenode folder for dhiwarai@icloud.com\\Storj\\Identity\\storagenode\\identity.cert: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/common/identity.Config.Load:329\n\tmain.cmdRun:141\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:362\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:380\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:842\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:950\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:887\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:88\n\tstorj.io/private/process.Exec:65\n\tmain.(*service).Execute.func1:66\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}

Looks like the node can’t find storage hard drive. Did you verify the location of the identity files and storage dbs?

yup, the hard drive failed. Now the hard disk drive are back online but I still couldn’t be online.
This the log tails of my node

PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-Content "$env:ProgramFiles/Storj/Storage Node/storagenode.log" -Tail 20 -Wait
2020-10-20T05:22:03.057+0545    ERROR   piecestore      failed to add bandwidth usage   {"error": "bandwidthdb error: unable to open database file: The handle is invalid.", "errorVerbose": "bandwidthdb error: unable to open database file: The handle is invalid.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*bandwidthDB).Add:60\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).beginSaveOrder.func1:682\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download.func6:624\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download:645\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:1004\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:107\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:56\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:111\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:62\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:99\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:51"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.057+0545    INFO    piecestore      downloaded      {"Piece ID": "7G3G4FZORME67FQ5SMQI22JT5OOPCAH4TFAEB2XKJNQ24HGBSKAQ", "Satellite ID": "121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6", "Action": "GET"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.057+0545    ERROR   gracefulexit:chore      error retrieving satellites.    {"error": "satellitesdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.", "errorVerbose": "satellitesdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*satellitesDB).ListGracefulExits.func1:103\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*satellitesDB).ListGracefulExits:115\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/gracefulexit.(*Chore).Run.func1:57\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/gracefulexit.(*Chore).Run:54\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/lifecycle.(*Group).Run.func1:57\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.057+0545    ERROR   orders  cleaning DB archive     {"error": "ordersdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.", "errorVerbose": "ordersdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*ordersDB).CleanArchive:323\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders.(*Service).CleanArchive:164\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders.(*Service).Run.func2:148\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.049+0545    ERROR   piecestore      failed to add bandwidth usage   {"error": "bandwidthdb error: disk I/O error: The segment is already unlocked.", "errorVerbose": "bandwidthdb error: disk I/O error: The segment is already unlocked.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*bandwidthDB).Add:60\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).beginSaveOrder.func1:682\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download.func6:624\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download:645\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:1004\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:107\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:56\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:111\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:62\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:99\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:51"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.059+0545    INFO    piecestore      downloaded      {"Piece ID": "6NI377FUS3F2LRA7SXL63O2PBQ4MBZFN7NEXBEYX5YRDCNMPJ3JQ", "Satellite ID": "12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB", "Action": "GET"}
2020-10-20T05:22:03.631+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache err     {"error": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:04.604+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache err     {"error": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:05.577+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache err     {"error": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:06.629+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache err     {"error": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:06.629+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache Get stats query failed  {"error": "reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "group:\n--- reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- reputation error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*reputationDB).Store:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:158\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:119\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:07.738+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache Get disk space usage query failed       {"error": "unable to open database file: The handle is invalid.; unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "group:\n--- unable to open database file: The handle is invalid.\n--- unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n--- unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n--- unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n--- unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified."}
2020-10-20T05:22:11.692+0545    ERROR   nodestats:cache Get held amount query failed    {"error": "payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.; payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "group:\n--- payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*payoutDB).StorePayStub:83\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount.func1:213\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount:194\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func3:136\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*payoutDB).StorePayStub:83\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount.func1:213\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount:194\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func3:136\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*payoutDB).StorePayStub:83\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount.func1:213\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount:194\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func3:136\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*payoutDB).StorePayStub:83\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount.func1:213\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount:194\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func3:136\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n--- payout error: unable to open database file: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*payoutDB).StorePayStub:83\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount.func1:213\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:259\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheHeldAmount:194\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func3:136\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:13.036+0545    ERROR   gracefulexit:chore      error retrieving satellites.    {"error": "satellitesdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.", "errorVerbose": "satellitesdb error: disk I/O error: The device is not ready.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*satellitesDB).ListGracefulExits.func1:103\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*satellitesDB).ListGracefulExits:115\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/gracefulexit.(*Chore).Run.func1:57\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/gracefulexit.(*Chore).Run:54\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/lifecycle.(*Group).Run.func1:57\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:13.117+0545    ERROR   services        unexpected shutdown of a runner {"name": "piecestore:monitor", "error": "piecestore monitor: error verifying location and/or readability of storage directory: open E:\\Storj Data\\storage-dir-verification: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "piecestore monitor: error verifying location and/or readability of storage directory: open E:\\Storj Data\\storage-dir-verification: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/monitor.(*Service).Run.func1.1:126\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/monitor.(*Service).Run.func1:123\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T05:22:13.620+0545    ERROR   servers unexpected shutdown of a runner {"name": "debug", "error": "debug: http: Server closed", "errorVerbose": "debug: http: Server closed\n\tstorj.io/private/debug.(*Server).Run.func2:108\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T08:28:33.355+0545    INFO    Configuration loaded    {"Location": "C:\\Program Files\\Storj\\Storage Node\\config.yaml"}
2020-10-20T08:28:33.381+0545    FATAL   Failed to load identity.        {"error": "file or directory not found error: open E:\\My Personal Data\\storagenode folder for dhiwarai@icloud.com\\Storj\\Identity\\storagenode\\identity.cert: The system cannot find the path specified.", "errorVerbose": "file or directory not found error: open E:\\My Personal Data\\storagenode folder for dhiwarai@icloud.com\\Storj\\Identity\\storagenode\\identity.cert: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tstorj.io/common/identity.Config.Load:329\n\tmain.cmdRun:141\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:362\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:380\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:842\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:950\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:887\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:88\n\tstorj.io/private/process.Exec:65\n\tmain.(*service).Execute.func1:66\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2020-10-20T08:44:46.902+0545    INFO    Configuration loaded    {"Location": "C:\\Program Files\\Storj\\Storage Node\\config.yaml"}
2020-10-20T08:44:46.928+0545    FATAL   Failed to load identity.        {"error": "file or directory not found error: open E:\\My Personal Data\\storagenode fo

Okay, I just restarted the storagenode via powershell.

This is a sample for that I am back online.

2020-10-20T15:22:54.612+0545    WARN    piecestore:monitor      Used more space than allocated. Allocated space is     {"bytes": 1000000000000}
2020-10-20T15:22:56.953+0545    WARN    console:service unable to get Satellite URL     {"Satellite ID": "118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW", "error": "storage node dashboard service error: trust: satellite \"118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW\" is untrusted", "errorVerbose": "storage node dashboard service error: trust: satellite \"118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW\" is untrusted\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.(*Pool).getInfo:228\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.(*Pool).GetNodeURL:167\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/console.(*Service).GetDashboardData:160\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/console/consoleapi.(*StorageNode).StorageNode:44\n\tnet/http.HandlerFunc.ServeHTTP:2042\n\tgithub.com/gorilla/mux.(*Router).ServeHTTP:210\n\tnet/http.serverHandler.ServeHTTP:2843\n\tnet/http.(*conn).serve:1925"}
2020-10-20T15:23:00.863+0545    INFO    piecestore      download started        {"Piece ID": "NNGFTLVM5G4OLDKIQH2U3X7A3CTPOMHN3Y6X24SOFQ4HTKZVCDQQ", "Satellite ID": "12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB", "Action": "GET"}
2020-10-20T15:23:08.473+0545    INFO    piecestore      downloaded      {"Piece ID": "NNGFTLVM5G4OLDKIQH2U3X7A3CTPOMHN3Y6X24SOFQ4HTKZVCDQQ", "Satellite ID": "12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB", "Action": "GET"}
2020-10-20T15:23:12.781+0545    INFO    orders.121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6      sending {"count": 34}
2020-10-20T15:23:12.781+0545    INFO    orders.12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S      sending {"count": 10}
2020-10-20T15:23:12.781+0545    INFO    orders.1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE       sending {"count": 1}
2020-10-20T15:23:12.781+0545    INFO    orders.12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs      sending {"count": 4}
2020-10-20T15:23:12.781+0545    INFO    orders.12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB      sending {"count": 50}
2020-10-20T15:23:13.381+0545    INFO    orders.121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6      finished
2020-10-20T15:23:13.565+0545    INFO    orders.1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE       finished
2020-10-20T15:23:13.578+0545    INFO    orders.12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S      finished
2020-10-20T15:23:13.614+0545    INFO    orders.12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs      finished
2020-10-20T15:23:14.054+0545    INFO    orders.12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB      finished
2020-10-20T15:23:14.483+0545    INFO    orders.12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB      sending {"count": 24}
2020-10-20T15:23:14.484+0545    INFO    orders.121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6      sending {"count": 18}
2020-10-20T15:23:14.484+0545    INFO    orders.12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S      sending {"count": 1}
2020-10-20T15:23:14.927+0545    INFO    orders.121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6      finished
2020-10-20T15:23:15.292+0545    INFO    orders.12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S      finished
2020-10-20T15:23:15.459+0545    INFO    orders.12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB      finished
2 Likes