Numio <> Storj Partnership

Yes!

You can import a wallet using your passphrase or private key from any Ethereum wallet.

Thank you for letting me know- that definitely shouldnā€™t happen! Could you email me your Numio ID, phone, and device model? My email is mark@numio.one

Iā€™ll be happy to take a look into that for you. My guess is that it is just a UI bug.

1 Like

At the moment we donā€™t enable people to create accounts from the same phrase (whether it be the account you import, or one that you have initially created). Thatā€™s currently on our backlog to support. If we get more people requesting it, weā€™ll be happy to prioritize it!

An easier solution for that would be importing the other private keys from that walletsā€™ seed phrase and youā€™ll be able to access those wallets in the app.

If you need me to further explain anything, please donā€™t hesitate to ask. We also have this docs page that we have put together which helps to explain some of the in-app functionality. Weā€™re actively adding new content to this: https://docs.numio.one/

1 Like

This is the same for me I tried to verify and it said success and it still shows as verify now.

I want to be able to create several accounts, itā€™s very convenient

Numioā€™s servers appear down and even their website appears offline.

https://www.numio.one/ website appears to be working fine. The android app also is working with no problems for me. If you have issues, I would suggest contacting their support or posting on their twitter/sending them a DM to @GetNumio

2 Likes

Thanks. seems to be working now. The error in the app i was getting in the app was ā€œEither zksync or our servers are downā€ and I doubted zksync was.

I spoke to soon. Iā€™m still having issues. Now it wonā€™t even re-install. TBH I have hated the app since I installed it. Time to move.

@Alexey can you still get to Numio.one? I checked from the browser and it looks like they are now blocking Russian ipā€™s using Cloudflare. If i connect to my employerā€™s vpn it works fine.
It probably explains my app issues.

Not according to this site: Is It Blocked In Russia?
Not sure how reliable that is though.

Mine keeps saying site is down an iā€™m not in russiaā€¦

1 Like

For me it working fine. May be some block from russia itself.

Hey all, apologies for the delay in responding here. Been dealing with covid over the weekend (and this past week), and found out that we have been getting hit by constant DDoS attacks on our servers & API endpoints yesterday, so I was needing to deal with that.

For those who were wondering if Russia IPs were blocked, that was correct (just for the time being). The attackers are hitting us from IPs located from Russia & China, so as a short term bandaid, we blocked those IPs. You may experience degraded performance in the application while we resolve this- the DDoS attacks have impacted registration, verification, recovering, and transactions inside of the application. As Numio is non-custodial, there are no funds at risk as a part of this attack- itā€™s only impacting the experience inside of the app.

After building in a fix for this, we will be releasing a document explaining what went wrong, what we did to resolve it, and how we will help prevent this from occurring in the future. Appreciate your patience and understanding while we get through this hurdle! As this is also impacting our PayDay promotion with Storj that we were excited about, we will be continuing this promotion in February. If you have any questions or concerns, please donā€™t hesitate to reach out to us, weā€™re happy to help.

1 Like

Understood- Iā€™ll communicate that to our product team to include into our backlog. If thereā€™s anything else youā€™d like to see included in the app, feel free to reach out and let me know.

Appreciate your feedback and insight.

1 Like

I literally had the cloud flare page come up saying access denied.

1 Like

Same but for sure wasnā€™t just blocking russian ips though.

1 Like

Yes, seems so

cc: @ansteadm

I am seeing this for over a week nowā€¦ Not very reliable, if you ask me.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Polygon network transfers and swap.
And does not have a dark themeā€¦ Meh!

Hello all,

Been quite a busy last couple weeks to say the least. Happy to clear things up and provide an update.

In the app, all service has been restored. However, to mitigate some of the DDoS attacks we were receiving, we blocked IPs from Russia, China, and Belarus. These were the countries that all of the IPs were coming from which were attacking us. This block is only temporary until we finalize the infrastructure improvements to mitigate these moving forward- we will be putting an article together which goes into depth about everything that occurred with the attack, and what weā€™ve done to mitigate these from happening moving forward.

I have spoken to our CTO & DevOps team, and they will be removing the block for Russia this coming week and continue to monitor requests.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out and let me know. You will be able to receive a faster response by reaching out to our team at support@numio.one.

1 Like

Please see the above note regarding the app- you should have your concerns answered there.

:eyes:stay tuned! We already have Paraswap integrated for L1 swaps, so this will be pretty straight forward :slight_smile:

This is something some people have mentioned- Iā€™ll bring it up with our product team to consider where we place it on our backlog/roadmap.