Numio <> Storj Partnership

Yay! :slight_smile:

Most probably! I do not like white. It hurts the eyes so bad, especially in the dark, no matter low brightness or not. White is terrible. Dark theme is a must. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So, I have been in contact with @ansteadm multiple times and have been promised a resolution each time. The timeframe for that resolution then goes past and the issues still remain and I have to follow up again. Not exactly inspiring confidence in the platform.

Hello,

Some of the geo restrictions were removed later in the day today so please check your device and also make sure the app is updated to the latest version.

If you are still having issues, please feel free to send me a message/email. I’m happy to have our team look into it and resolve it.

Thanks!

Still does not work for me.

1. I have removed and re-installed the app.
  2. Confirmed my 12 word phrase is correct by connecting to the wallet with Metamask. It works fine.

Understood. I will follow up with you via email so we can get this resolved.

Thanks

Thanks. After the last lot of changes it now works.
Issue resolved.

1 Like

Sadly there are still problems. Now the “zksync or our servers are down” error has come back.

Hopefully now fixed! lol

Numio will be shutting down

Please update your SNO payout wallets accordingly.

https://www.numio.one/numio-will-be-shutting-down/

3 Likes

Just need to copy your private key to metamask or any other wallet that supports ETH You dont loose anything.

Please note that Numio is a zkSync wallet so you would need to migrate to another wallet compatible with zkSync.

2 Likes

Numio was never reliable for me at all so I can’t say the shutdown is unexpected. Mark tried to help as much as possible but at the end of the day he wasn’t a developer so there was nothing technical he could do to fix things. The shutdown may be proceeding faster than stated as I can’t even transfer the remaining balance out of L1. (no, I don’t use the zksync function at all)