October 8, 2021: Payouts for the month of September complete, PLUS, plan for SNO Payments rules

Reasonable question, but the way it was posted with an expected implementation date made it seem like a promise. People (including me) have already acted on that promise.

I’d say that seems like it’s quite final. Though they could still go back on the threshold move to 10%. I’m sure nobody would complain if they changed that part of the proposal. :wink:

2 Likes

so when will we finally know the exact payout threshold?

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: I would also like to switch to zkSync. Unfortunately I still don’t get it to connect my ledger to this day

3 posts were split to a new topic: I’ve switched to zkSync at the end of september but not in time for the payout of october

8 posts were split to a new topic: Haven’t received my payout?

Hi

I love this project and it did make me some money, so I could be a part of this community and maintain my node.

I still think think this is a great project, but there is no room for new SNO’s anymore and since I had to start my node all over again (Yes, that was my fault), that is 16 months ago, I’ve made almost nothing.

Great project, but this is getting almost impossible for new SNOs, to get anything back for the effort of running a node.

Good luck to everyone, and to everyone thats been onbord for a while, great job for the project and I hope you guys make enough to keep you nodes running, cause we need a service like storj :slight_smile:

Welcome to the ex-SNO club :slight_smile: