Pay with Monero

Hi,
The amount of gas fees I need to pay in order to deposit just 20$ with Storj Token doesn’t make any sense. (If I understood correctly. Correct me if I’m wrong)
Is there any way to pay with Monero ?
Thanks

This has been asked many many times they only pay in storj nothing else.

2 Likes

If you are paying for StorJ services then you can use a credit/debit card. Some crypto platforms allow a prepaid debit card to be purchased from your stored crypto holdings.

As @deathlessdd mentioned StorJ will not payout to node operators in anything other than StorJ tokens (L1/L2(zksync) no longer Polygon).

2 Likes

The Polygon and L2 are not an option, and never been, however, we going to implement zkSync Era to accept STORJ tokens via L2 (zkSync only).

1 Like

I didn’t opt for Polygon but it is mentioned in the last few payout confirmations…

I believe @Alexey was referring to the fact that until now we have never accepted polygon or any other type of L2 payments from our customers to pay for services. Her was not talking about the node operator payouts. This will change once we have finished implementing zkSync Era.

2 Likes

Sorry, but this post was not about payouts to Operators, even if they are a core of our Community, but referencing to a possibility to accept payments from the Customers for the service in STORJ tokens not only on L1, but also on L2.

1 Like