SNO Capacity Planning

I thought Regulars should have it too…

1 Like

I thought the same but it was NEVER enabled for regulars from day 1 because I tried every option when I made my first ever post as a regular. Oddly I am able to send a poll in personal messages.

You are correct, I should check that before posting.
Then you always can ask moderators to create it.

Naah this way I get to have a badge :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Or you could just change the setting and allow Regulars…. (Just saying) :sunglasses:

1 Like

You will have odd polls from - Should I have *coffee or *tea to Should I quit Storj *yes or *no. Having it restricted to admins is

4 Likes

Yes, but first I want to talk to other admins, why it was configured so.

2 Likes

You don’t trust Regulars enough… :smile:

And on that note: @Alexey could you please post a poll asking if I should have a Mocha or a Latte this morning? :smirk:

2 Likes

I think the Latte is better on my taste, but it’s up on you.

This morning my 18 nodes are full - total about 200TB but I will not expand now. Most of it are test data but if I knew for sure the data filling up my nodes are customer data I would expand as needed.

1 Like

Hey! I’m the only one empowered to quote Mando! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Same here. My drives are filed one by one today.

Don’t worry guys, i’ve some 18TB disks left :>

1 Like

yep, mine too. two weeks ago… and I’m unable to expand, the HW in a different country and I’m unable to come there for at least a year…

Facetime and tell someone what to do on the hardware connection side and SSH in and do the software side yourself? :wink:

yep, but you still need someone with a physical access to add that HDD to your server, isn’t it?

And he will change the wallet too. :rofl:

Yes, that’s what I meant. Unless your server is hiding in a hidden in a secret vault somewhere there will be someone who can actually get to it, no?

“Someone you trust” should probably have been my post :wink:

Ow!

OWW!

Please make it stop! :pleading_face:

You guys are killing me: all I want is to fill one HDD so my brain will allow me to expand: knowing more space = more coins. To hear others are full and not excited to add more hurts my ears! :ear: :face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes