Storj HDD (2.72TB) is full but Storj shows that only 1.3TB is occupied

Hello I Have a StorJ note on an Windows 10 machine. This Note is Set to a Total Disk Space of 2,4TB. it Displays
Used: 1,3TB
Free: 1,1TB
Trash: 2,57GB
Overused 0B.
The HDD is 2,72TB and it has just 38GB Free
On this HDD is nothing else then Storj.
So Storj used 1,4TB more then it Diskplays.

Someboddy can help me with that. Is there a possibility to clean up that disk?

Best regards,
Robin

Maybe its the clustersize, or the leftover test data from decommissioned satelites.

Wich Filesystem and clustersize are you using? Should be NTFS and 4K clusters.

Have you 6 blobs folders or 4?

if 6 try this here, it takes time to execute.

1 Like

Please show your dashboard. And also, what is version?

I have 6 Blobs. It seems it is the same problem. I tryed your command. And It seems that the disk is slowly getting free now.

Thanks for your fast help :slight_smile:

Happy SNOing, fellow SNO :partying_face:

The command stopped. Two of the Blob folders are gone now. But the HDD is still full.

Ok, that was also not the main problem.

Let’s continue with the clustersize and filesystem. pick a 2-3kb file of the node data, right click it on proprietarys (eigenschaften) and post the size numbers or screenshot.

I also saw that my Trash folger is 14GB and not 2,57GB like the Dashboard Shows

ich meinte eine datei auf E und dann eigenschaften
was es für ein laufwerk ist, (r-klick auf das windows symbol,gerätemanager,laufwerke) wäre auch hilfreich

der temp ordner auf E sollte auch nicht mehr als 10 aktuelle dateien beinhalten, (und leer sein wenn der node gestoppt ist.)

Und zeit in die logs zu schauen. die storagenode.log im installationsverzeichniss der node software (achtung, die könnte sehr groß sein, also erstmal die grösse prüfen.)

So richtig viel wird man da nicht sehen. Es ist eine VM. In diese ist die Physikalische HDD eingebunden.

so in etwa sollts aussehn

ok, clustersize stimmt,

bitte den node per config.yaml auf 1.2TB
setzen (ist ja GUI und kein docker node.)
bis die fehlersuche abgeschlossen ist.

Laut GUI sind 1,28TB Belegt gibt das nicht Probleme wenn ich das jetzt niedriger einstufe als Belegt ist?

nein, er speichert nur keine neuen daten mehr, und löscht vieleicht 80gb über den trash, die sollen aber eh weg.(bitte NICHT manuell eingreifen)
anders merkt er ja nicht das die platte voll ist.
scheint ein filewalker zu sein der probleme hat, oder die garbage collection.

sollte in der logfile stehen, falls die noch zu öffnen ist.

Die Logfile ist etwas größer als 1 gb. Hatte ich kürzlich erst gelöscht. Wonach muss ich Ausschau halten?

ok, wichtig wäre noch die typnummer der platte,bzw, ob die SMR technik nutzt.