Storj node setup - not entering dashboard

Hello everyone i am a new operator trying to enter storj node from India i had recently installed the software configured everything perfectly and now looking to go for the dashboard localhost:14002 but it says the page cant be reached what is the issue and how to fix please help me i have invested a lot in this and i have to take at least half of it by the end of this year or i my end up being in debt

Hi, first of all you don’t have to invest your own money in hardware for Storj, at most you can reinvest the money you earned with Storj. What is your setup? Dockers? Windows? Linux?

If you use docker and want to access the dashboard in lan your docker command must be -p 14002:14002 without specifying the IP

Maybe it can be useful to you

2 Likes

Let me share some information you already should be aware of:

Hope it helps.

Where do you have the information from, to “set up everything perfectly” without the dashboard?

2 Likes

How much money do you hope to get in the first year?
One of my nodes, 15 months old, made 150$, and has 11TB filled from 14.5TB.

It also depends a lot on the currency exchange rate, perhaps in India the value of the dollar is much higher than in the US and EU

Hi prabanjanprasana,

I need some more information. Are you using Linux or Windows? If you’re using Docker under Linux can you share with me your startup string? The line where you provide the port numbers. Please mask the private info when you post it.

1 Like