STORJ on Polygon?

I understand, but all of us SNO are in the same boat. I am glad that STORJ Labs Inc. listens to us and reacts really fast. Last week Polygon payments were just an idea, turned to hot topic and vote and now a reality. Let’s wait and see how it moves on. The change just came in. Be patient…

1 Like

Were also more worried about swapping storj to matic not the other way around. Cause once its to matic you can send to the exchange and swap back to storj if you wanted.

Once the ball gets moving there wont be any issues swapping matic to storj Its just right now no one is using storj on polygon.

I believe exchanges will eventually support STORJ over Polygon once they figure out STORJ Labs Inc is paying out node operators this way and this has potential. Just be patient.

Well I believe storj has to tell the exchanges they will need support for polygon on exchanges or People need to request it to add it to polygon, So it can read the blockchain for storj as well.

So contact your exchange with the news. What are you waiting for?

Thats easier said then done im sure theres a minimal 100k or more transfers to add it.

The Polygon Wallet swap feature uses the 0x API to perform price discovery. The 0x API includes Uniswap as well as other platforms. Anyone can create a token liquidity pool on DeFi platforms. There’s no requirement of minimum balance or transfers. The only requirement is that the pool creator has enough of both tokens to be added to the pool.

So… go for it!

• Grab the latest price for STORJ on Ethereum Mainnet.
  • Calculate the number of MATIC per STORJ.
  • Create a liquidity pool which sets Polygon STORJ to Ethereum Mainnet STORJ.

Done!

The price of STORJ in the Polygon Wallet swap feature should eventually show your pool price.

You can already convert storj to matic that isnt the problem its storj to an exchange on polygon.

It’s not possible to perform the swap on Polygon until someone creates a liquidity pool.

No you cant convert matic to storj.

Yes you can…

You just need to fill in the numbers in the pool…

1 Like

I think your missing the point…

Try it now…

Well thats nice, But the discussion was also being able to send storj on polygon to exchanges.

This is an unnecessary step.

If a given Centralized Exchange allows you to deposit any token directly from Polygon, then there is no problem as long as there is enough liquidity added to DeFi pools to swap STORJ for the Centralized Exchange accepted token.

STORJ => DeFi MATIC => Centralized Exchange Deposit

1 Like

This isnt an unnecessary step. It would save on having to swap it to matic then to exchanges to fiat.

Swapping tokens in Polygon takes about 10 minutes and costs about $0.01 at the moment… and it can be done within the Polygon Wallet web space… which one probably already has bookmarked if one is using Polygon blockchain.

But it also fails 90% of the time.

I have not had that experience.

But there’s no one enforcing payment of STORJ onto Polygon. It’s unlikely that Storj will do that in the future. So, there will probably be at least 3 payout options for the foreseeable future:

• Ethereum Mainnet
  • zkSync
  • Polygon

Choice is good. And Storj is really nice to the SNOs for supporting all these payout options.

I’m probably not going to leave my tokens pooled… because if the price of either token changes quickly, my pool price will be all wrong and my tokens will be at risk… thus the need for a Whale…

sigh…

So when I swap I get this and it 100% fails everytime. No matter what I do. So I think being able to send storj straight to exchanges isnt unnecessary but an improvement.