STORJ on Polygon?

I would not recommend binance, but crypto is good and has better support, which actually replies usually in minutes/hours or at least in the same day.

In 4 months, the answer will be: “All of them.”

1 Like

I hope this. Then sending Tokens on L1 will be cheap again due to everybody using L2 :joy:

Most probably. Let’s wait and see… :slight_smile:

Not really. See how forks work.

This seems more likely.

Ok. I tried to transfer Polygon Token via the bridge today. And it cost me 49 $.
I keep my mind and say Ethereum and Polygon is a waste of money and time.

This is the reason I am using Tezos. On chain governance. No forks.
Low gas fees. only cents to transfer Tokens.

It seems to me what you keep on failing to understand is once you receive your tokens over Polygon, you should not send them to L1, but over Polygon. :smiley:

That is clear when I receive L2 PoS Token I can send it via Polygon PoS L2 and not ERC-20 L1.
Anyhow this will only work if all the exchanges will fully support Polygon L2 tokens.

However. When Storj move to Polygon I will switch all my nodes from zkSync to Polygon.
I think when a crappy L2 solution on Ethereum then Polygon.

Storj is a awesome project I fully support with my servers.

Not really. You were already shown solutions above. Both have pre-paid cards with benefits and you can top them up with cryptocurrency.

Same here. I liked it a lot. :slight_smile:

Just bought PoS Polygon on Binance. To be preapred if I switch my nodes to Polygon

You mean you bought some MATIC coin? How is this even related to what we are discussing here?

You can load your card with the crypto you own, I guess.

It is related to that it is possible to buy MATIC on Binance and withdraw it on L2.

Yes. I used Binance to swap my L1 MATIC I already owned to L2 MATIC. It was a workaround. It cost “only” 15 $ instead 50 $

And who will add LP pair at https://quickswap.exchange/.
Will Storj do that.

At this moment it is not possible to SWAP Storj on Polygon

Think again - Polygon Bridge: Bridge Assets from Ethereum to Polygon zkEVM

Just with 990 Matic does not work

Did you try addressing this to their support? You need it the other way around, anyway. STORJ → MATIC or whatever other token, which you can stake or actually spend.

What I try you to explain you there is no Liquidity Provider. And that is the key problem for L2. You need AMM for DEXes

Pretty sure this will change soon. Let’s wait and see…

So you understand now the problem. And when now Liquidity will be added you have only one way to convert Storj to FIAT and this is the crappy L1 Ethereum chain.

And this end in a fee hell