Storj Town Hall March 27, 2024

Storj Town Hall March 27, 2024

2024-03-27T17:00:00Z

storj-social-town-hall-32724

Learn about our latest achievements, highlights, and what to expect from Storj in the coming months.

We hold Town Hall sessions regularly throughout the year to keep our community up-to-date on all the latest from Storj, our token practices , and to give the Storj Community the opportunity to ask questions and learn more.

Follow our YouTube , Twitter and LinkedIn accounts for the latest Storj news, updates and events.

7 Likes

Looking forward to watching it, it’s always informative and great. Cheers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The future of Storj look very bright (highlight: https://youtu.be/C6lqZcrl1v0?si=EGq0t_Me4GTmwV7R&t=374)

Thank you for sharing this information!

4 Likes

Bre, I am a bit puzzled? What was the point asking for questions if they were not going to be answered? It seems like it was a complete waste of time.

1 Like

It seems the higher is the demand the higher are the costs, paid using the STORJ reserves.

No comment about the last Storj token balance (Q4 2023).

There is only one STORJ token sale tranche (Tranche E) left, that will be unlocked tomorrow (2024/03/31).

1 Like

STORJ reserves are not relevant here, at least directly, they are not stocks, shares or securities, they are utility tokens, used for payouts and payments, nothing more.
Yes, we have expenses to support S3, but not all of them are paid from a token reserves. So, the Tokens Flow is not a revenue report, it’s just expenses, and only from STORJ token reserves. So, no need to make any assumptions based on these reports, they will not give you a whole picture anyway. But they allow you to see, that we do not hide where our tokens reserves are spent.

2 Likes

Which questions specifically are you referring to?
Is it possible the questions you are referring to were asked after the recording was made?

If you have outstanding questions please ask them and we will do our best to get them answered for you.

2 Likes

Does that mean that there will be no future token reports, since all is unlocked now?

The company will continue to publish token reports.

1 Like

Thanks. Where is the Q1 token report from 2024?
Can’t find it here: Storj Website

It will be published on Storj Website when it is available

1 Like

is there a reason why it is not yet available?

Last year it was published on the 27.4.

I’m certain it is in process and will be published when it is ready.

Do you have an urgent question regarding tokens?

1 Like

Is there a reason why it is not yet available?
Last year it was published on the 27.4.

No.

The report will be published as soon as leadership is ready to publish it.

If you don’t have an urgent question regarding tokens, I don’t know what I can help you with on this topic.

When the next report is published, it will be publicly available to everyone here Storj Website

1 Like

My question is, why does it take leadership so long this time?
It did not took them so long last time.

Do you have any internal or extern goals on how big of a delay you think is fine for publishing the report?
Would even a 2y delay be fine by you?

For publicly traded companies, there would no need for these questions, since there are laws for that. But because this is not a mandatory by law and you do this out as a part of your commitment to transparency and predictability, I ask.

The publishing cadences are not exactly identical each year.

My opinion on timing is irrelevant.
They will publish when they are ready to publish.

I am not clear on your concerns here.
Why are you in a hurry about this issue now, if you don’t have any specific questions we can answer for you? Do you have substantive questions regarding tokens?

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I must reiterate that the report will be published and available to you and everyone else who chooses to read it, on the page linked above.

1 Like

My concern would be that even in two years we don’t have a token report.

I am not in a hurry. I am just wondering what took you so long.
Especially since the previous reports didn’t come with such a delay.
One could argue that STORJ is hiding something or wants to drag out something.

Not more than the token report itself. How much token are there, how much was spend on SNO and so on. Basically im interested in the data that previous token reports stated.

Don’t worry yourself about this.
The report will be published in a reasonable amount of time.

Let’s not get dramatic.
Everything relevant will be clearly detailed in the report.

Ok then my best recommendation to you is to wait patiently for the report to be published and let us know if you have any questions after you read it.

3 Likes

If you don’t wanna answer it, just say so :slight_smile: