Storj Windows GUI offline New setup

Hi, I just got the notification about the storj gui for windows. I downloaded it and installed it following the instructions. I have the default port opened up and assigned to my node. But when I launch the dashboard I have a x above the hdd or node icon and it says offline. I also have an x by node version and it says to the left of the x vundefined.undefined.undefined. Also the node ID has nothing next to it. How can I fix this? I’ve also made the rule for traffic in the windows firewall on the default port following the instructions listed. I have even gone as far as disabling the windows firewall still no luck.

If its a new node let it run and let the sattelites get to know it

Please Look into this thread
Section “Online Status”.

So it appears I need to let it run for a hour or so before it will show as online? I guess the other info like node ID and node version will update once its status goes online?

Well if Everything is done right I would just leave it running for an hour or two and take it from there

Just make sure that your port is open on https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

I validated its open using your link. The windows firewall is off right now. I restarted the system after the install and its been running for about 50 min now. I can’t select anything other then All Satellites under choose your Satellite

Do you see the online status on the Web dashboard?

No it still says offline

Then it’s offline.
Please, show the output

docker ps

Do you have a custom port in your external address field on the CLI dashboard?

Also, when you checks on yougetsignal, please, place your address from the external address field from the CLI dashboard to the address field on the checking site.

Not sure how to run that command this is my first go with the new Windows install. I found the log file if that helps?

Also I do not have a custom port. I went with the default of 28967 which I have in my router forwarded to my node

Please, open an elevated Powershell and execute:

New-NetFirewallRule -DisplayName "Storj v3" -Direction Inbound -Protocol TCP -LocalPort 28967 -Action allow

If you have any outbound rule - please, remove them or disable

PS C:\Users\Administrator> New-NetFirewallRule -DisplayName “Storj v3” -Direction Inbound -Protocol TCP -LocalPort 28967
-Action allow

Name : {62ef49f8-a501-467d-b5d4-9edfa7c1ca84}
DisplayName : Storj v3
Description :
DisplayGroup :
Group :
Enabled : True
Profile : Any
Platform : {}
Direction : Inbound
Action : Allow
EdgeTraversalPolicy : Block
LooseSourceMapping : False
LocalOnlyMapping : False
Owner :
PrimaryStatus : OK
Status : The rule was parsed successfully from the store. (65536)
EnforcementStatus : NotApplicable
PolicyStoreSource : PersistentStore
PolicyStoreSourceType : Local

I have the windows firewall disabled just to make sure it wasn’t that

Please, give me the text output of the command (Powershell):

sls identity "$env:ProgramFiles/Storj/Storage Node/config.yaml"

PS C:\Users\Administrator> sls identity “$env:ProgramFiles/Storj/Storage Node/config.yaml”

C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\config.yaml:40:# path to the certificate chain for this identity
C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\config.yaml:41:identity.cert-path:
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Identity\storagenode/identity.cert
C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\config.yaml:43:# path to the private key for this identity
C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\config.yaml:44:identity.key-path:
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Identity\storagenode/identity.key
C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\config.yaml:130:# identity version(s) the server will be allowed to talk to

Powershell:

(sls BEGIN C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Identity\storagenode\ca.cert).count
(sls BEGIN C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Identity\storagenode\identity.cert).count

PS C:\Users\Administrator> (sls BEGIN C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Identity\storagenode\ca.cert).count
PS C:\Users\Administrator> (sls BEGIN C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Identity\storagenode\identity.cert).c
ount
PS C:\Users\Administrator>

Is your external address with port via colon?

Yes its rdftp.dyndns-ip.com:28967