Suspension & Audit Section Question

I was away in hospital for a few weeks and when I came back I noticed that my node had not been running for some reason. After restarting the node I noticed that in the Suspension & Audit section was showing all of the sections as having red errors. I realised this was because the node had been offline and after running the node for the last few weeks 5 out of the 6 have moved up % but one has stayed at 50% and has not moved. Please see picture attached. I am not sure why or what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Eff

Hi @rowdymuncher ,
Sorry to hear you were in hospital. Hope things are well with you now. I’ll forward this to the team for some answers.

Fantastic Thank you.

I hope you feel well!

Just keep it running. When a node comes out of the reported downtime window, its online score should get better.
See How is the online score calculated? - Node Operator for details

However, I would recommend to search for errors like “ping satellite failed” and check that your firewall/ISP doesn’t block connections to and from this specific satellite.

1 Like

Thanks Alexey, I have left the node running and all satellites are increasing in % except for the last one that is stuck on 50% and has not moved. How do I search for any “satellite errors” I am new to this and just learning.

I appreciate all your help that you are giving me.

Cheers
Eff

Then apply filters (depending on your OS). You can take an example from there: