[Testers Needed] Filezilla Onboarding Page

Has V2 been released for testing yet?

Not exactly something to do with Onboarding page, but I just noticed that the built in uplink library does not respect Filezillaā€™s speed limits.

ie, 500KBps limit (4Mbps) still progresses at 2.5+MBps (20+Mbps)

Great! Goin to test it thanks!

8 posts were split to a new topic: I canā€™t download a big file back

Now that Storj have implemented the new Access Grants, this doesnā€™t work with FileZilla unless you choose CLI when you create an access grant. Any idea if they can change FileZilla so it works with the access grants?

1 Like

I believe they are working on it

2 Likes

Many time when I try to list the root folder, e.g. right after connection I get the error message Failed to retrieve directory listing

This happens a lot and is very annoying.

How many buckets? And ā€œpathsā€?
Also, what the satellite?

It is a bit confusing with ā€œbucketsā€ and folders.
With root bucket I mean ā€œ/ā€
The buckets in there I call ā€œfoldersā€, ok?

Problem is only with listing the root bucket. Listing in the folders is working always.
I have 12 folders in the root bucket.

Error message is always like:

|15:07:19|Status:|Connecting to europe-west-1.tardigrade.io...|
|15:07:19|Status:|Retrieving directory listing of "/"...|
|15:07:19|Command:|list "/"|
|15:07:19|Error:|Failed to retrieve directory listing|

I try 25 times in a row to list root bucket and it is always the same error. Then suddenly it works. I donā€™t know what is wrong with it.

1 Like

On 20.NOV i have same problem
Now i dont use filezillaā€¦

Iā€™m sure this is user error, but I want to msg a mod to get on the filezilla test user list. It is not standing out to me how to DM/PM a mod. Also, when I try to click the fz.taridgrade.io or the other two popular forum links with subject ā€œFileZilla + Tardigradeā€ I get 502 errors. Any help?

This is because it was for testing since they are probably done with testing the site isnt running for it anymore.

Many thanks for all the testers. We are closing this, but will open up another test with Filezilla in the future. We are working on a new backend that will be faster, more secure, and more stable.

4 Likes