The payouts for held amounts are paid taken in account the minimum threshold adding to the undistributed payout?

Hi dear @Alexey

Currently i have 4 nodes with 17 months now.

First question:
The payouts for held amounts are paid taken in account the minimum threshold adding to the undistributed payout?

Second question:
3 out of 4 nodes states that I have held returned. (small amount so I think it will be added to the the undistributed payout!
Now, my question is:
The fourth node is the stefan-benten node (I suppose was the first one decommissioned).
I have a total held of $127.45 with ZERO returned. Even on 17th month.
Will this amount be paid?! If so, when? Or there is a problem with this?

Many thanks.

Correct. The held amount returned is part of the undistributed payout.

At the stefan-benten decommissioning all held amounts were returned, if the storage node was online at the time. Did you have some downtime at the end of 2020-08?

Yes, i had a problem with my node, and then i reverted back some months ago. It seems i missed the payout!
Is there anyway to get it?!

You should raise a support ticket - https://support.storj.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

Dear Stob, just did.
Many thanks for your support.

I would suggest to take a look on TXs on your wallet for the month September 2020. I’m sure you have received your payout including held amount from the Stefan satellite.

Hi!
The last payout was at 10-06-2020 to my lost wallet.

If your node was offline more than a month it will be considered as died and will not receive any payout.
But I guess your node was offline more than a month, if it was offline exactly in June-September 2020, it has 100% probability was not paid by Stefan’s satellite.
The bad news that we do not have a Stefan’s data anymore, we warned about this on the forum, thus it’s not possible to pay your node now even we decide to do so - we do not have any evidences now.

Hi @Alexey,
my problem was stated here:

So yes, it was offline for more than a month.

Anyway, thank you for your help and feedback regarding this.