These rates are good

2021-02-12T17:42:28.751-0300 INFO piecestore download started {“Piece ID”: “I3EMJSKV3A4523O7KVHH5CGYINXYZTWRT6JYBW7XPNF6JAWHMQ7A”, “Satellite ID”: “1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE”, “Action”: “GET”}
2021-02-12T17:42:32.624-0300 INFO piecestore download canceled {“Piece ID”: “I3EMJSKV3A4523O7KVHH5CGYINXYZTWRT6JYBW7XPNF6JAWHMQ7A”, “Satellite ID”: “1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE”, “Action”: “GET”}

Then there is no need to worry. Look again at the success rates in a few weeks or when the node has more data.

Ingress is very low today, my 14TB nodes got 250 megabytes today.

Means that your node has lost the race for the piece. Normal process.

image this ping is good?

No, the ping looks pretty high. Is the node connected via LAN? What kind of internet connection do you have?

wifi+ fibra of 100mbps

likely the reason you have so many canceled downloads. Use a LAN cable instead of wifi

6 Likes

I tested the cable the same ping :neutral_face:

with wifi disabled?

What’s your location?

But even if your ping to the satellite isn’t great, it doesn’t matter much because your node will get contacted by the customer directly and that ping matters.

yes, Brazil…

In that case your location might be the main problem of your latency.

is there anything i can do to decrease the ping?

not to my knowledge. even though it seems very very high even for brazil… all satellites are that bad?

the best is the saltlake satellite the others I get little data is only 1gb.

I was wondering if other users go through this, why do I get very little ingress on max 150MBimage

Here are my stats for yesterday on one of my two nodes with available space (multiply by 2 ingress figures to have a rough idea of what a single node would have received):

Check again with your figures from the 13th, now that the day is in the past. :wink:

1 Like

it is unfortunate but I am very distant I am leaving this project … the community is very good and I thank everyone. good luck guys

It’s real customer data, it’s weekend and your node probably holds around 50GB (?) of data and is only a month old. What do you expect? With one terabyte you will earn around 2-3 dollars a month. But the node must also be filled for this.

You should be more patient.

node in 12/30/2020

You mean that’s your node on the 14th of feb 2021 (today)?

Well I couldn’t tell if your ingress is normal. But the sure thing is that things are particularly slow during first months.

Have a look at this for more info on what you could expect, in average (copy the sheet to your own google account and them fill-in your numbers):

Looks like you may be below average figures. If this persists, there must be reason. Success rates and latencies could explain part of that… Not sure how to improve them though.

2 Likes