What is the BEST WALLET

Hi sorry to ask but is there a compatible exchange with Numio?

Thanks

1 Like

While I have not personally used Numio, they say you can use traditional transactions which should be compatible with any exchange offering Eth.

ā€œYou will be able to choose between traditional Ethereum transactions, or faster, cheaper, Layer 2 transactions.ā€

Their site says in app trades and swaps are in development, which will hopefully save on transaction fees in the future

3 Likes

Hey, we are currently integrating Paraswap into the app for trading- currently testing it in production as we speak!

This will be integrated both on L1 & L2.

So you will get the best price point for L1 swaps, and on L2 as well. Weā€™re working to bring liquidity for STORJ on L2 for node operators to use.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t realize based on your first message you actually work at Numio.

When referring people to your app, it would be nice to disclose your role at Numio. I think your app is actually going to be pretty interesting for the Storj community, so I appreciate you sharing info here. Please just let us know itā€™s not entirely coming from an unbiased source. :wink:

At the same time, please keep us updated of future developments! I really like to see apps pushing zkSync forward!

Edit: I just saw you actually did mention it in a post elsewhere. Good to have you here!

4 Likes

Apologies! Iā€™ll do my best to disclose some of that stuff more regularly- for full disclosure, I am one of the founders of Numio. I had a much larger post where I discussed this (Numio <> Storj Partnership), but on some of these separate posts in the forum, Iā€™ll do my best to remember to not do any potential biased shills :smiley:.

Weā€™re big believers in the future of L2, and absolutely love the tech around zkSync. Thatā€™s going to be a huge piece of infrastructure for Ethereum as we move forward- weā€™re pumped that we are able to help support the Storj ecosystem with that as well :smiley:

3 Likes