When will the stefan-benten testdata be deleted?

I just use the simple docker log feature. I typically just leave a terminal window open on my RPis with the following command:

sudo docker logs storagenode --follow

This just gives me a live view of the logs, and when I made the post, I was seeing a lot of deletes from the Stefan-benten satellite.

So simple :grinning: . Thank you.

All data from my satellite should be deleted at this stage.
It will be shutdown very, very soon!.

6 Likes

Thanks for the update!

How about the withheld amounts?

1 Like

Will be payed as soon as we figured out all details

9 Likes

My graceful exit menu says I have 354.56 KB space used for stefanbenten. When I look at the properties of the abfor… blob folder, It shows about 9 GB files in there. Will these get cleaned up later? I’m not worried about it right now, just thought the discrepancy was interesting.
Files-remaining

I have a couple of nodes still in migration to a different server. Will they not be paid the held out amount now? Was it a one time thing? They have many TB of data and are old.

I was just moving them to large nodes, can we get more info on how the held amounts are paid?

Thanks guys!
-mike

If they are offline, your nodes considered as offline and could not receive the held amount back.
They must be online, but I think it’s too late already. The payout process has been started.

Over a month ago I had a 4th node that I took offline but my payment for august is considerably higher than the dashboard and the calculator says so I think it contains the held amount of that 4th node, otherwise I can’t explain my higher payment.

I’ve been transferring these two nodes for less than 48 hours…

What is considered offline?

That’s not realy fair i don’t think.

They are two of my oldest nodes!

Did you receive your payment yet? Then you could confirm if you received it or not.
Not paying out offline nodes would - in my opinion - not be valid anyway because only disqualified nodes don’t get their held amount back.

1 Like

five hours until this would be changed. I do not know the exact delta considered for the collection of active and not DQed nodes

1 Like

How - i’m only allowed one eth address and run dozens of nodes?

They should run the script once a week or something a few times to return people’s held amounts
not just run it one time and if you so happen to have been ofline during that (10 minute?) script run then you lose a years worth of held amounts?

No issue with downtime being enforced. But not like this.

1 Like

calculate the sum written on the dashboard on all of your nodes and see if it’s the same as your payment.
I received about 10USD more than the calculation of those 3 nodes (2 of them did a GE on stefan benten so didn’t receive any held amount anymore and the 3rd had almost none), so I can only assume that those 10USD must be the held amount of my 4th node, which was a bit older but offline since over a month.

I have some nodes with repaired databases that are not accurate any longer.

Please, check your wallet address. Perhaps you already received it.

I have no way to tell what is for what. I got paid a significatn sum. However, i’m nervous that two of my older nodes will be penalized for upgrading during the moments that this payout was made :frowning:

The payout data for august should have been received by your nodes within the last hours. So if you didn’t just repair databases since yesterday, that data should be there.

The past payout information would be taken from the satellite.

Guess i should have left the old nodes on my raspi’s with SMR HDD’s instead of upgrading to the synology NAS.

Okay well transfer is almost done i’m still going to put them back onlien because they have other data from other sat’s.

And eventually garbage collector will get rid of all this data that i’m not being paid for :frowning: