When will the stefan-benten testdata be deleted?

Perhaps your nodes was accounted as active. I’ll ask Stefan
So, please, finish your migration and bring them online as fast as possible.

I will tell these fraudulent SMR HDD’s that i got taken on to go as fast as possible. There’s like 6TB of data on each of the 8TB, around 2TB left to copy from each of them.

I also have a couple of nodes that are online, but throwing bandwidth.db errors - but i assume these aren’t an issue as they show up as “Online.” (And the payout is from sat side not from my broken databsae side)

Overall I am very happy that SB has returned the held amounts and was actually really surprised to see such a high payment today. But also understand that I spend a LOT of my time on this project and shouldn’t be penalized for a <1 day downtime when there’s no downtime enforcement yet. The only reason i shut the node down to transfer it is its SO SLOW.

Keep up the great work StorJ.

I think your held amount payout for nodes that have been offline for a short period will still be included in payout. As there is currently no health judgement on nodes that are offline. I doubt offline nodes would have been excluded from this because that could have excluded nodes with an incidental down time right now.

Of course I have no insight in the actual process, but in general Storj seems to think along the same lines as I do when it comes to these things. The dashboard and the earnings calculator will show specifically what was paid out for this node. You may need to be online for a bit before that data is reported back to your node though. So yeah, get em back online asap and just sit tight. But I think you’ll be getting the held amount.

3 Likes

I agree. I don’t feel cheated at all just wanted a little clarity on the exact process of a sat exiting.

And yes, as fast as SMR goes these nodes will be back online.

if the node had been offline for an entire month or more then they did not receive the held amount

Also how about data being deleted? Will this all be copied to trash first for a week or strait up deleted?