Win GUI Storj Node Toolbox

news for update of Toolbox? Thanks a lot

I also tried a few different setups in the config:
0.0.0.0:14002 or
my.ip.add.ress:14002 or
127.0.0.1:14002

I normally need 0.0.0.0:14002 to be able to access the dashboard from localhost and from other machines in my network.

it would be good if the toolbox detects “0.0.0.0:1400x” it would translate it for toolbox-use to “localhost:14002”

I have two nodes, Node 1 marked as Main Node, and now the secondary Node 2 has an outdated version so I need to update. When I select this node, and press “Update” in Toolbox, nothing happens. Is there another way I can force this update?

second node is updated from first node manualy. does any error shown?
you need to select second node, and pres update.
also i am testingmy new node updater tha do it automaticly for all windows gui nodes, i use it for 2-3 months already, last version looks like work stable.

1 Like

There is no error. I do exactly what you say, and nothing at all happens. I will try your newest release instead. :slight_smile:

For information, this is what my two existing GUI nodes look like in services:

This is the log from your autoupdater:

“storagenode1” is the one I need to update, and it looks like it failed. Is this possibly because your program expects both services to be named in the same convention, “storagenode”, “storagenode1” etc., but mine are “storagenode1” and “Storj V3 Storage Node”?

Or, is the problem because the program wanted to stop the service “storagenode1” but it was already not running?

why sotragenode1 is in manual mode and it not running at all? it shold be in automatic mode.

I set it to automatic, and tried to start it, but it’s not able to start because (when checking the log for that node) my node version is too old to be allowed to start, unless I update it first.

then you need to do it manualy, just copy exe file from first node to second, thats all.

1 Like

Aha! Thanks a lot for the help, that did the trick, I didn’t know it was that easy. :slight_smile:

update button in toolbox naturaly do the same.

what .exe we have to copy? storagenode.old.v1.22.2.exe?

storagenode.exe always the latest version, other is history files.
copy storagenode.exe from first node, stop second if running, paste to this folder, replace old storagenode.exe and start node.

It worked, thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

When we install a new node using Toolbox, we can enter the same exact ERC 20 Wallet as the first node, correct?

Hello.

Yes we use same erc20 wallet on every node, it is fixed by TOS agreement.

2 Likes

Hi Vadim!
Thanks for the developed program, but I have some questions. I already have a node installed, press “Find a node” and get an error. I don’t understand how to fix it.
Thanks for the answer.

1 Like

Try to run it as administrator

Doesn’t start. This is the first thing I did)
Windows 11

I havent tested it to work on windows 11, i supose it not suport it.