Yet another post about earnings. (old user)

There are some community tools that could give you a little more insight into what’s going on. First of all, earnings on the web dashboard show some wrong numbers right now. You can use the earnings calculator to get the correct ones. Earnings calculator (Update 2020-04-18: v8.2.1 - Added europe-north-1 satellite)

This should also give you an idea of what satellite you earn most money on. Currently most paid egress traffic is from the stefanbenten satellite. Since you mentioned you no longer have held back amounts I take it your node is more than 9 months old. You should be seeing some of that download traffic as well. (Ps. you showed ingress in your screenshot, which is unpaid. Most income comes from egress. As well as a little bit from storage.)

My calculation for this month looks like this.
And I think you’ll agree that a nearly $50 payout is worth it. I’m not saying everyone can get to this level. Factors like location play a big role here as well and I have been quite lucky in that regard. But lets see if we can’t find out why the difference with your node is so big.

On place to start might be to have a look at your success rates. Success rate script - Now updated for new terminology in logs after update to 0.34.6 or later
The average for download success should be 74%, if you’re higher it’s all good. For upload it’s 72%.
Please note that lower numbers aren’t always a problem. Sometimes it’s just what you can get with your location and hardware. But if they are really low it may be an indication of an inefficient setup.

There are some guidelines you should be following. Use direct attached storage. Preferably internal connection like sata. Don’t use USB2 or lower. Don’t use a network protocol. Don’t use network shaping. Don’t use SMR based drives. Also read: PSA: Beware of HDD manufacturers submarining SMR technology in HDD's without any public mention . Please also look at system monitors to see if there is any bottleneck in resources in your nodes setup, so we can give a little more detailed advise. Lets see if we can find out what’s going on and get your node a bit more profitable!