I’ve updated the success rate script to include both canceled and failed as separate values. There are now percentages for both as well. I also fixed an issue where critical audit failures weren’t counted as such due to a change in terminology.
The updated script can be found here (For linux, windows version below)
The new output has a lot more info and looks like this
Please note this screenshot was made on a log from mostly the version prior to the update. This is why there are high amounts of failed transfers. After the update to 0.34.6 or later, failed transfers only occur if there was some sort of error. Not if a transfer was interrupted because enough piece were transfered.
The windows version was also updated by @Alexey and can be found here