"You can get € 400 (440 $ usd) a month, using a 2tb hard drive, giving storj a space of 1tb" - is it real?

Everything you need is available on documentation.storj.io. The instructions there are always up to date. I would not advise following any other instructions.

In my opinion it’s still very much worth it, but if you want to make good money you have to share a decent amount of space.

Use this estimator to see how much you may earn.

And please be careful spending too much money up front. It’s better to get a feel of how much you can earn first. An SSD is not going to help you much, better to get more space on an HDD for the same money.

This is why these videos bother me. It’s not that Storj is not worth it. It definitely is. It’s just not a get rich quick scheme. You get fair compensation for the service offered. This also means overspending is a really bad idea as it would take way too long to earn it back. So use the link I posted to get a good idea of what earnings could be, then decide what you think is worth investing. But keep in mind that even that is an estimator and there is never a guarantee that network activity remains the same.

2 Likes