Your Node was suspended - saltlake

Same here. LOL dont make much sense :thinking:

I moved your topic, because your node is not disqualified but suspended for downtime. As soon as you fix an issue with offline problem, the online score should increase, and when it would be greater than 60%, your node will went out of suspension.
To fully recover your node should be online for the next 30 days, each downtime requires additional 30 days to recover.
You may check, when your node was not available for this satellite:

I would recommend to check your firewall and router and make sure they are not blocking access from this satellite.

Please search for “ping satellite failed” but not “ratelimit” in your logs, it may have details why your node was not available.

from the log i can see
I have change dns from 1.1.1.1 to my local dns server to check log and the satellite get OK there. So it cant be a dns error. if so both 1.1.1.1 and my lockal dns is wrong :thinking:

BTW. I can ping the satellite domain from docker image term.

"ERROR contact:service ping satellite failed {“Satellite ID”: “1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE”, “attempts”: 5, “error”: “ping satellite: check-in network: failed to resolve IP from address: MYDOMAIN:28967, err: lookup MYDOMAIN on 10.102.0.10:53: server misbehaving”, “errorVerbose”: “ping satellite: check-in network: failed to resolve IP from address: MYDOMAIN:28967, err: lookup MYDOMAIN on 10.102.0.10:53: server misbehaving\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatelliteOnce:136\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatellite:98\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Chore).updateCycles.func1:87\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:92\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

Please check, that MYDOMAIN can be resolved:

nslookup MYDOMAIN 8.8.8.8

A poor DNS provider caused a similar issue for other nodes…

@elek another DNS issue on saltlake?

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Your node has been disqualified saltlake.tardigrade.io:7777

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Node shows Online in red