zkSync and Banxa

Well, yes, as I understand it, there is a direct option to transfer to L1 on zkSync Lite, however, the whole point of zkSync is to do all the things on L2 cheaper. There used to be Banxa directly on zkSync Lite as an off-ramp to FIAT but currently it seems that there is no Banxa anymore there. :- )

So I am considering two options:

a) staying on zkSync ecosystem and moving from zkSync Lite to zkSync Era but how to do it, is there any tutorial on Storj website (it looks like you are promoting both Lite and Era so this would be very useful, I guess there is a significant number of people here who are using Lite and would like to use Era but have some financial resources parked on Lite which is preventing them to do so immediately). Is txSync the proffered way?

and

b) not touching zkSyn Era yet and going for example the Coinbase way as described here.

I would be very happy to stay within zkSync ecosystem but have to learn more about it. I am currently wondering if there is: - Banxa supported on zkSync Era (this would be a kind of a continuation for me) and if there is any exchange on zkSync Era with a stop loss option and ideally support for derivatives like long, short positions (this would be better then zigzag)?

I will do some reading on those topics but if you have any comments please let me know here.