Zksync and eth address

Hi there! i’ve set up my node to receive payouts on zksync wallet. I’m receiving payots on eth address. What’s wrong?

Hi @toma, Just to be sure: are you using zkSync lite or era? As payout using zkSynk lite is discontinued.

1 Like

I’m using zksync-era

What does your dashboard say? Do you see the zkSync Era is opted-in under payout like this?

1 Like

no it only says zksync opt in. Should be editing configs?
zksync

yep you want either zksync-era or nothing.

“plain” zksync means zksync-lite, which is shut down, and reverts to using the ethereum chain.

1 Like

how do i edit wallet-conf without stopping the node! i don’t know what confs i’m using, and where they are located!

?!

Look at the docker arguments.

Why do you not want to stop the node? You would need to restart it for the changes to have effect.

Hi, and thank you for your response! I’m affraid of messing it! I have two hds (had two nodes, isp is blocking one), one is working and the other is not working (i’ve updated boot fstab file to make them work on boot). i’m affraid of assigning wrong config files for the disks!

How does isp know which one is which to block? Traffic is encrypted.

Why would you mess with config assignments? You need to change the value for wallet features.

1 Like

You may specify it as a command line argument after the image name in your docker run command.

however, it requires you to stop and remove the container and run it back using all your parameters include changed one.

my guess is that they are blocking ports! at least i’m not able to make the other drive a node! On both nodes the yaml.file is equal. How do i know the configuration that are loaded on container?

Hi there!

And these are my loaded configs for docker : sudo docker run -d --restart always --stop-timeout 300 -p 28967:28967/tcp -p 28967:28967/udp -p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002 -e WALLET="0x5365821a7058a" -e EMAIL="xxxcmm@gmail.com" -e ADDRESS="xxxcxxcc.net:28967" -e STORAGE="1.7TB" --memory=800m --log-opt max-size=50m --log-opt max-file=10 --mount type=bind,source=/home/storagewars/Hds/HD3/ID2/,destination=/app/identity --mount type=bind,source=/home/storagewars/Hds/HD3,destination=/app/config --name storagenode22 storjlabs/storagenode:latest --operator.wallet-features=zksync

I don’t have a HD3 only HD1 and HD2! How do i know what HD is in use? so i can properly change it!

Look what’s in that directory. You don’t have a separate harddisk mounted there, so it will fill your root partition.

P.S. You might want to remove your wallet address, email address and ddns from your post.

1 Like

That’s right! How do i know what disk is receiving data?

The disk where the OS is installed. Try lsblk on the command line.

it was not that it was asked! I wanted to know what node is receiving data!

From the last modified folder, i’m assuming that its HD1. What are the steps next? Stop node, remove the container! and start a new one with other config file? How do i do it?

Your question was very confusing. Why did you specify

--mount type=bind,source=/home/storagewars/Hds/HD3/ID2/,destination=/app/identity --mount type=bind,source=/home/storagewars/Hds/HD3,destination=/app/config

in your docker command when you don’t have a HD3? How many nodes did you setup?

If you setup more than 1 node be careful not to mix up the identities and data. If the identity doesn’t match the data you will be disqualified very quickly.

You ask a question only you can answer. By the looks of it there is a node running on HD1, but this one was surely not started with the command you posted.

2 Likes

Working! :slight_smile:
Storj

If they are blocking ports how does your fist node work?

If your first node works on 28967 that port is not blocked. Therefore, the second node on, e.g. 28968, shall also work, because why would they block 28968 but not 28967?

The issue is likely in your port forwarding rules.

2 Likes