Can you make an Android app to use a Tardigrade?

would it be possible to create an app which i can use to upload content into a private bucket and when i want to share content i click “share” and the app automatically creates a static page out of the content in a private bucket and uploads it to a public bucket. Every time the content in the private bucket changes the public buckets (static pages) gets updated? Is this possible or how would you solve it?

Also could i create a tardigrade contact list and only people in this contact list can see my public buckets (static pages)?

this is the solution i would use. Could I implement my own token and they have to pay with my personal token to access the content?

You can share a bucket with your friends right now, but not via Android app.

1. You need to setup an uplink CLI
  2. You need to create a bucket
  3. Create a shared access
    3.1. To limit an access: https://documentation.tardigrade.io/getting-started/sharing-your-first-object/generate-access
  4. Give the shared link to your friends.

Every time, when you update or upload something to that bucket, they (and anyone who have a link) can see that.
If you want to create a static site based on that bucket, you can do it either with an uplink:

or with an s3 gateway: Setting Up a Self-Hosted S3 Compatible Gateway - Storj Docs

You can use this Android app for the managing of your buckets at the moment, but I think there would be more:

他说的可能是在分享的链接上加上一个自定义的密码,然后把链接丢给对方 … 像中国的百度云带密码的分享.站在正常人的角度 技术很强的人才会去做那么复杂的操作,一般人不会弄.just like easy… 而不是什么dick访问权限控制.至于那么联系人列表就可以不用了,一个带密码的分享搞定!密码则自行通过电话或者见面告知~

忘了问一下 stroj有安卓版的app吗?google play没找到呢…

Hello @andon.dane,
Welcome to the forum!

In the post above yours:

用中文(表达)

你好 @andon.dane
欢迎来到论坛!

您上方文章中指向Android应用的链接。

1 Like

There is also

and

1 Like