Configuration on Synology

Hello,
I have configured my Synology DS916+ to start a node , I have done it with ssh as advised on lot of replies.
The ID was calculated by my PC and I copied it on Syno, I have opened port 28967 on the router and my ISP gaved me fixed IP.
I have used the following ssh command:
sudo docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 28967:28967
-p Y.Y.Y.Y:14002:14002
-e WALLET=“0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”
-e EMAIL="xxxxxxxx@xxxx.com"
-e ADDRESS=“X.X.X.X”
-e BANDWIDTH=“80TB”
-e STORAGE=“3.5TB”
–mount type=bind,source="/volume1/storj/identity",destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source="/volume1/storj/data",destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:beta

Everything went well except that I have a Node status offline on the dashboard…
In the log of Docker>storenode, there are lot of error like this one:
“error”: “ping satellite error: check-in network error: failed to resolve IP from address: X.X.X.X, err: address X.X.X.X: missing port in address”, “errorVerbose”: “ping satellite error: check-in network error: failed to resolve IP from address: X.X.X.X, err: address X.X.X.X: missing port in address\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Chore).pingSatelliteOnce:169\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Chore).pingSatellite:126\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Chore).updateCycles.func1:105\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:87\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:68\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

I have checked the port 28967 on https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and it says the port is open on my IP.

Welcome to the forum! @Kennyworld

Should be /volume1/storj/identity/storagenode

That’s incorrect. It should be X.X.X.X:28967

2 Likes

Thank you, it worked perfectly!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS

If you want you can show off your setup here:

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: ¿Cómo configuro Storagenode correctamente en Synology?