How could I tell if a payment was made?

I have had a storj node up since November. I am running it on a debian server, using a docker container. I use this script for earning calculation: GitHub - ReneSmeekes/storj_earnings: Earnings calculation script for Storj V3 storagenodes
I like it it seems to work ok (Thanks Rene). The calculations are by month. I saw earnings last month and this month and a small amount for last December. I monitor my wallet and I haven’t seen anything come in. How could I sell if a payment was sent? I am not using ZKsync. I suspect the amount hasn’t been enough for a payment to be sent. I have only been doing 12-15$ a month:
Estimated total by end of month 1.19 TBm 1.45 TB $ 12.40

1 Like

Hi @tony690R
You could check the web dashboard. On the Payment Information page under Payment History each satellite will show a link to the Eth transaction if a payment has been made, otherwise the undistributed payout field will be more than 0.

3 Likes

Your node is very young, the held amount is 75% I think. What you can expect to receive is shown on payout page, in Dashboard, at NET earnings, filtrated month by month. You can choose the month/period there for display. Also, if you are not using zksync, the amount should be high enough to be sent by Storj.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice. I am running a docker instance on debian. I only had the cli available locally but it was a server node so web interface. I have recreated the docker instance and allowing remote access to the node so I can use the web interface. I wish there was a way to check via cli.

Of course there is. You have cli dashboard and, of course, the very well made alternative by BrightSilence (once again coming to save the day) - the earnings calculator. Just search the forum.

Edit: I saw your first post, you already using it.
Maybe I don’t understand what you want. I’m not very familiar with linux though.
Try the official cli dashboard. Maybe it is what you are looking for.

I am using the cli dashboard but it doesn’t show payouts. I have since enabled access from other computers on my subnet so I could run the web dashboard. I am just trying to understand where to look if a payment has been made to the wallet. Or rather if a payment was supposed to be made and somehow something failed.

Ok, I see what you are saying. If there is no etherscan link and distributed = 0 then no payment was made. If I do see a link and Distributed shows an amount then I was sent a payment.

You can: How to remote access the web dashboard - Storj Docs, and you do not need to expose your dashboard to the internet this way.
The alternative is to use [Tech Preview] Multinode Dashboard Binaries or Multinode Dashboard Docker image

Or you may use an API, if you do not want to use your browser:

1 Like

Also if you are using https://storjdashboard.com/ project, there is a new option to check the payments.

2 Likes

Glad you like it! :slight_smile:
The tool shows whether payout was postponed because the threshold wasn’t met. It’d look something like this.

But that only shows when you look at previous months. The following month would look something like this.

Months on which payout took place will also show a payout link to etherscan (or zkscan if opted in to zksync)

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

This is nice Alexey! Thank you! I prefer api access. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, yes I do. I use it all of the time. Thank you for writing this. And thanks for the explanation. Yes I am just postponed. I can see from your screenshots, what to look for when the payments have been made.