Im new only about 3 weeks in.
All was up and running just fine. I came across all the zkSync stuff on here and decided to do it.
I stopped the service with
edited the config file to include that additional line. It would not let me save the file so I saved a new copy on the desktop.
Then I deleted the config file out of the storj folder and pasted the edited file back in.
I started the service again as confirmed by going into Windows services (it is running)
However now my Storj Dashboard will not load. At first, it did but all the stats were reset! Now it just says this site can’t be reached.
I’m on windows.