Idea for website calendar integration

@bre
I just came across this webservice:

and I thought maybe this is a cool thing to add to the website for support requests but also for marketing, so that interested potential customers can immediately schedule an online meeting with the right person to have their problems solved or their questions answered.
(Could also be turned into a revenue stream if used for paid priority support. :grin:)

3 Likes

Thank you @jammerdan !
Forwarded to the team :slight_smile:

Yeah, I think it is a much better and more interactive implementation than just a contact form like currently on the website:

How do they say it:

Instead of “contact us” or “learn more” as the call-to-action in your marketing campaigns, why not “book a meeting now?” Convert prospects at the height of their interest and hand leads off to your sales team automatically.

1 Like

Our sales staff already uses Calendly or a similar app to schedule meetings with potential customers. Please note that the contact form allows us to screen which leads to contact first to assess their needs and if they are a good fit for Storj.

If we posted a direct link to calendly appointment scheduling without any initial screening, our sales staff would get flooded with requests that are from people who either don´t even want to use our software but want to sell us something (such as ¨social media influencers¨ and Youtubers, or potentially waste time asking those same questions on a call that are on our signup form now, only to find out that the use case is not a good fit.

4 Likes

Calendly can route based on responses:

This could mean: A good fit (whatever a good fit is considered) gets the option to schedule an appointment immediately. While another not so good fit gets redirected to some other website resource.

Not sure exactly what tools they are using now, but the team has seen your suggestion and if Calendly offers more or better features than the current solutions they will surely give it consideration. Thank you for looking out for us!

1 Like

Looks like they did that as well:

Screenshot_2024-04-19_022729

Meeting With Tom Troy (Storj)

I hope it helps.

3 Likes

You have a good eye and are usually the first to see these things.
You called this one a year ahead :slight_smile:

1 Like