June 14, 2022: Ethereum Layer 1, zkSync, and Polygon payouts for the month of May are now complete

Hello! Payouts for the completed month of May are complete. They actually were complete last week, but had not been reimported so they would show in dashboards until today, so thank you for your patience.

For layer 1 payments, we paid 1,133 unique wallet addresses. As expected, the total volume of STORJ we sent out in May was lower than normal, due to the overpayment from the payouts for the month of April. See last month’s post for more information. As before, there is no specific minimum payment threshold but it appears the pipeline was able to pay out for people who earned $14 or more.

For zkSync payments, we paid 1,496 unique wallet addresses. Everyone who opted into zkSync got a 10% bonus (and will again next month)! Thanks for participating in the future of Ethereum scaling with us!

For Polygon payments, we paid 51 unique wallet addresses. If you’re interested in learning how to enable this, please see the announcement post.

Across all layers, we paid 2,661 unique addresses. As always, if you have more questions, please make sure you’ve read through our mega FAQ.

The policies put in place regarding bonuses for nodes operated in Ukraine are still in place.

7 Likes

Hi,

Never had concerns about payouts till now, but I did well over 14$ but didnt get any storj transferred.

Is there a way you guys can double check if everything went well? Ive been with storj since the start of v2 so I’m sure i hit the minimum payout limit on Layer1.

Same here… Who can check this again? What information is needed

Maybe you missed the point where people got paid double last month?

5 Likes

Yes I missed the point. :slightly_smiling_face:

I still have not received my payout in ETH chain! And I checked, prev month I receive only expected tokens

check node, may be you are in undestributed amount, also if you got last month double payout then you wont get anything this month.

How can I contact support about lost payment?

check your node dashboard payment section first, then storj.io there you can find support

You are part of the team?

no, I am also SNO, and also not payment this month, but i know why.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware there has never been a valid missed payout claim, so @vadim is just trying to save you and Storj support some time when he suggests you check the data yourself first.

If you did double check and triple check and still aren’t convinced, you can create a support ticket here: https://support.storj.io/
Use the submit a request link at the top right.
Include your node id in the request.

9 Likes

Okay all fine, the Storj team explain me what’s going on :muscle:

2 Likes

And the perfect record remains in tact :slight_smile: glad you got your answer!

Polygon network need more liquidity for swapping the coins at reasonable price. For now I switched back to zksync and I think I will stick to it as long as it is working fine.

Hi,
Sorry if I’m wrong, but it seems that I haven’t been paid since August 2021.
With between 2 to 5 $ per month, do you think I will be paid a day on eth layer 1?
Thanks in advance for yours answers.

How much is shown in the dashboard as ‘Undistributed payout’ on the Payout Information page?

The minimum threshold for May 2022 payout, run on June 14th, for L1 was approximately $14.00.

Today I noticed that ETH deposits via zksync network will be supported soon on OKX exchange :smiley:

2 Likes

it is only ether, but not storj yet.
someone know that some exchanges suport deposit storj on zksync?

Not aware of any yet, but at the moment a withdrawal to L1 costs $3.50. The 10% zkSync bonus will easily cover that many times over with your setup. With the dropped costs I don’t think this is much of a concern ATM.

1 Like