When you start really working with it, you will realize how much it is lacking.
My idea would be:
- Fix the node management part (like adding, deleting, change of IP) so that in the best case a node has only to be added once in a lifetime
- Fix the terrible tables to allow sorting, filtering, grouping, selection of (additional/new) columns to display like node age, hide/unhide
- Add notifications/alerts like so that I don’t have to scroll endless tables to see that a node is not reachable, such information is crucial and needs to be on the top
- Create a real information dashboard with all important information like current alerts, drop of scores, nodes not online etc.
- Offer APIs/connections to let the community step in, for example to Promtheus/Grafana or whatever
The multinode is a nice foundation but it needs to become much more to efficiently handle and manage multiple nodes.