Node Status offline and Quic Misconfigured - Raspberry Pi 4

Hi all,

Since today, I have my node which is offline and with the Quic Misconfigured.
Everything works very well for months.

I don’t know what to do because I already forwarded the udp port.
I have tried to remove the container and to run again, without any result.

I also checked my log file and I have these following lines :

2022-08-03T20:43:11.062Z INFO Invalid configuration file key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “contact.external-address”}
2022-08-03T20:43:11.063Z INFO Invalid configuration file key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “server.private-address”}
2022-08-03T20:43:11.063Z INFO Invalid configuration file key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “operator.wallet”}
2022-08-03T20:43:11.063Z INFO Invalid configuration file key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “operator.wallet-features.0”}
2022-08-03T20:43:11.063Z INFO Invalid configuration file key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “operator.email”}
2022-08-03T20:43:11.063Z INFO Invalid configuration file key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “storage.allocated-bandwidth”}
2022-08-03T20:43:11.063Z INFO Invalid configuration file key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “storage.allocated-disk-space”}
2022-08-03T20:43:11.063Z INFO Invalid configuration file key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “server.address”}
2022-08-03T20:43:11.063Z INFO Invalid configuration file value for key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “log.level”}

Any idea ?

Many thanks.
smilorel

Did you reboot pi and router ???
And or refresh your node dashboard?

Yes! I did a reboot and tried to refresh my dashboard.

But I have another problem : after refreshing my node, I can’t boot … I have the following message : “You are in emergency mode …”. For security reason, I disabled the root account.
I just tried to mount my HD with my Rpi OS and it seems that I can mount the HD on my other computer. I don’t understand what’s happened…

Did you use the shutdown option or turn it off ?
Often if you press enter it will boot

Also have you recently installed or configured ufw also make sure port forwarding is forwarding the right port to the right device

Yes I tried to press enter but after few seconds, same message …

Also how did you disable the root account because sometimes if you make a mod to certin config files and the modification was wrong rebooting can cause issues

Honestly, I don’t remember right now because I made it few months ago… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Ok have you tried pulling the cable and trying again after plugging it back in
Also would you happen to have a swap file on the USB that can make this happen if the USB isn’t in the pi

Have you done a reboot scince making the change

Regarding ufw configuration, the only things I tried, in second action, to disable ufw to see if it wasn’t a problem of firewall. But my node was still offline…

Hmm I see the next step is check routers port forwarding maybe your IP changed or something and know the forwarding is wrong ? I don’t know but also worth a look

Yes I tried to pull the cable and plug it back but same things.
I also tried to access to the HD with another computer but no problem.
I’m copying my node files and maybe I will make again a fresh installation.

Yea if you have no USB swap then this error /issue can mean a file system issue it may help

Sorry 1qazx I don’t understand what you mean…

Do you have any USB devices that are normally plugged in but aren’t now ?
Also if you try to remove everything except the keyboard and HDD if it’s USB HDD it may boot
Is the HDD plugged in if not it may not boot for that reason

Ok. No I tried by unplugging all USB (also my USB HD with the system inside). I also unplugged the HD I use for the storJ node.

Have you tried just the keyboard and the storj node HDD

Yes because I don’t use a keyboard with my Rpi, only ssh. I just plugged my USB keyboard to find the problem.

I just tried to plug only my HDD with my Rpi OS. Before to have a message “You are in emergency mode …”, just after the “mounted /boot”, I have a long time message : “A start job is running for dev.…”.