Pagos no realizados

Desde enero no estoy recibiendo los pagos de storj. Son 3 meses sin que hagan los pagos.
¿Alguién sabe a qué se puede deber?
¿He visto algo de un método nuevo de pago? ¿Se ha de cambiar el método forzosamente? ¿Los pagos que no se han realizado se puede resolver de alguna manera?

I am happy that there is a new payment technology, but the problem is that it is the third month that they do not make me the deposit. Who can help me solve it or clarify what happens?

@Alexey can you help me? Please. My english is bad and I don’t understand what is happening.

Desde enero de 2021 nos obligamos a usar Minimum Threshold for Storage Node Operator Payouts, esto significa que recibirá el pago a través de L1 cuando su nodo acumule lo suficiente las ganancias a pagar (en 4 veces mayor que la tarifa para transferirlo).
En enero de 2021 (para los pagos de diciembre de 2020), el umbral mínimo era de $36,46 (consulte Minimum Threshold for Storage Node Operator Payouts - #106 by waistcoat)
En febrero de 2021 (para todos los pagos pendientes), el umbral mínimo era de $69,62 (consulte Feb. 8 Update on SNO Payouts and High Ethereum Gas Prices - #3 by jtolio)
En marzo de 2021 (para todos los pagos pendientes), el umbral mínimo era de $24,28 (consulte February (and first batch of zkSync) payments complete!)

Si opta por L2 Payouts with Zksync, el umbral mínimo es mucho menor y puede recibir su pago todos los meses. Cómo optar puede ver allí: ZkSync Payments - Storj Docs
Cómo retirarse de L2 zkSync a L1 (Ethereum):

Since January 2021 we forced to use Minimum Threshold for Storage Node Operator Payouts, this is mean that you will receive payout via L1 when your node accumulated enough earnings to be paid (in 4 times greater than fee to transfer it).
In January 2021 (for December 2020 payouts) the minimum threshold was $36.46 (see Minimum Threshold for Storage Node Operator Payouts - #106 by waistcoat)
In February 2021 (for all outstanding payouts) the minimum threshold was $69.62 (see Feb. 8 Update on SNO Payouts and High Ethereum Gas Prices - #3 by jtolio)
In March 2021 (for all outstanding payouts) the minimum threshold was $24.28 (see February (and first batch of zkSync) payments complete!)

If you opt-in for L2 Payouts with Zksync, the minimum threshold much less and you can receive your payout every month. How to opt-in you can see there: ZkSync Payments - Storj Docs
How to withdraw from L2 zkSync to L1 (Ethereum):