Storj obituary - RIP :(

That is a good option. I use raidz2 and run a single node (for now, that may change if I get more public IPs). My reason is that then I can use the free space on those drives for my data. If I used separate, non-raid drives I would not be able to put my data on them.
Also, managing one node is easier.

There is some points, i have 40 nodes, so i understand what problems can be with different node managing :slight_smile:
Everyone chose there own path.

yes . win, is there any tool to check the ports? or any tool to "re-"configure the “ui” instalation ?

40 nodes (without the same number of different external IPs) would be annoying. Did I update all 40 or only 39?

config.yaml is text file, you can config it with nodepad++ if you need change port.
also go to Program Files\Storj\storagenode, there you will find log file, then search it for errors

i made software that updat it automaticly, also my toolbox help manage them, and Monitoring tool show all stats from them in 1 place

yes, exactly that file :)… thkz! …i guess its the ports … on it ! 2021-01-01 22_21_32-Open Port Check Tool - Port Forwarding Port Check Tool - Internet Explorer

try toolbox, https://github.com/TonyTosol/Storj-Node-Toolbox/releases

there is trobleshoting, it will check ports

hummm … port is open (28967) ! service resarted … what am i missing ?¿ (mind that the "last contact: 170000* h ago is confusing me :expressionless: ")

it means that it never was

did you made nat on router? do you use some dns or you have fix external ip?

aahhhhhh … much bette now :slight_smile: !

working? and live? what was wrong?

no-ip … …and i was refering to the meaning of “nerver was” ;)!

ok, toolbox wold tel you about that.

…it created something inside the node folder

trusted sattelite list?

i was trying to figure what this meant ?

trusted…? …no! i think not ! … (i was a few “months” ago but this a new machine.)

this show status that you are not suspended, audits are ok, and your online score, if your online score go below 60 then you will be suspended untill it recover, this mean you will not get new data till online recover.