Will FreeBSD\FreeNAS support be added?

Source: Q3 2019 Town Hall, some answers may have changed since time of original answer. Please feel free at to chime in

Will FreeBSD\FreeNAS support be added?

2 Likes

Source: Q3 2019 Town Hall, some information may have changed since time of original answer. Please feel free at to chime in

In addition to support for Windows home as mentioned previously, we’re also releasing support for a number of popular Network Attached Storage Platforms including Western Digital, QNAP, Synology and also FreeNAS, the open source NAS software

Source: Q3 2019 Town Hall, some information may have changed since time of original answer. Please feel free to chime in

headshot of John Gleeson
From John Gleeson, VP of Operations:

“Absolutely…we’re adding a number of support options for supply side partnerships and of course freebsd FreeNAS is on the list”

Jump to the direct timestamp in our Q3 2019 Town Hall “live questions and answers” section

Any news on the FreeNAS support/FreeBSD binaries progress? It was supposed to be available a while ago according to the last Town Hall information.

This was addressed here Will FreeBSD\FreeNAS support be added? so this means it is on the roadmap to be implemented.

I know it will be implemented but when? That thread is exactly why I’ve made this one.

sorry I cannot give you an exact date. It is planned to be implemented asap.