Win GUI Storj Node Toolbox

Can anyone explain how to add secondary node as a service to run it? I have created new identity, coped the storegenode folder and edit config.yaml but when I try to start the service I got unexpected error. Is it possible for someone to write down step-by-step how to run secondary node on one Windows?

just fill toolbox like here

with your information and paths, and click install

Hello, Iā€™m having trouble installing my 2nd node on the same pc so I would need a little help. Here is my setup:
Uploading: routeur.PNGā€¦
Uploading: tableau.PNGā€¦
and the las row of my log:2022-12-18T17:20:49.953+0100 ERROR contact:service ping satellite failed {ā€œSatellite IDā€: ā€œ121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6ā€, ā€œattemptsā€: 11, ā€œerrorā€: ā€œping satellite: failed to ping storage node, your node indicated error code: 0, rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: tls peer certificate verification: tlsopts: peer ID did not match requested IDā€, ā€œerrorVerboseā€: ā€œping satellite: failed to ping storage node, your node indicated error code: 0, rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: tls peer certificate verification: tlsopts: peer ID did not match requested ID\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatelliteOnce:145\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatellite:100\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Chore).updateCycles.func1:87\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:99\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:77\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:75ā€}

thankā€™s

Hello.
what is your first identity location and what is your second location?
did you signed identity with storj signature?

Hello! How to update Storj node software version? I have v1.70.2 and I run two nodes Windows GUI on the same machine with Toolbox.

do you have first 1.70.2 and second older?

Nope, both node instances have the same version

but this is the last version, where do you want to update?

There is a newer on Gitthub. I thought it was available for windows already.

it is prerelease only.

1 Like

Windows 10 / run as administrator
Sin tĆ­tulo-1

dont understand what is wreaten here.

length cannot be less than zero
Parameter name: length

in serch nodes

what windows do you have?

|EdiciĆ³n|Windows 10 Pro|
|VersiĆ³n|22H2|

do you have installed windows GUI nodes on this pc?

yes, I have a node of 6 months

I cant reproduce your error. Does your node installed in standard location? in Program Files?

My Windows node is still on version v1.70.2. How to update main node to be able to update other instances with the toolbox later?

it will update automaticly as it origynaly instaled it has updater.