Win GUI Storj Node Toolbox

Sounds good, I was wondering when you are gonna add this :slight_smile:

Earnings calculator doesn’t work for me - I am running Toolbox as admin. Script starts, but all values are empty.

The standalone version works with powershell and python 3.8.1

when you aded node, did you added node log path, it is needed. By this path, it understand, where is config, and take from config datapath, and there databases.

1 Like

Yes. The “Analyze Logs” feature works fine
/EDIT: I’m so stupid, I tried to get earnings for january…but I just started this node in february…

then all works. hope it will be helpfull

Yeah the built-in Python is really nice, now I can uninstall Python from my node :slight_smile:

Will you always update toolbox when a new version of Rene’s script is released?

you can update it, yourself, just find earnings.py file and change it, i just start it on console thats it.
Also embeded python is good, you always have same version, and if you need on pc other version this not rely on your installed version.

1 Like

And which version of Python is embedded? Do you have to update that in your toolbox?

it is 2.7.* as i remember. it is posible also update it, just download new and put to folder where it is. But i choosed this one as it was tested by Rene with his skript.

1 Like

Good to see you’ve incorporated my script! :wink:

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help improve anything.

While I do test on python 2.7, I recommend going with Python 3.7 or higher. I test every release on python 3.7 as well. I mostly test 2.7 because that’s what Synology uses by default (you can also use python3 in the commands on Synology to run with python 3.5 currently)

Edit: A little more extra info on why I recommend against using any 2.* versions of python. The sunset date for python 2 was set at 2020-01-01. Which means it will no longer be maintained. Python 2 is really outdated now and should no longer be used if it can be avoided.

1 Like

Thanks, I will update it then to 3.7 hope it will work same way.

I have tested it on 3 PCs with Python 3.8.1, no issues whatsoever.

@g4m3r
I added tasckSheduler to local project.

on github. Also there is compiled version on releses.

I only see 1.4 as newest release?

i only updated code.

Call it 1.4.1 then :wink:

btw i sent you new translation for “LogAnalyze” window…check discord

i know, just need time for it.

1 Like

Take your time, man

keep that good project up

I can’t compile Storj-Node-Toolbox because the TaskScheduler is missing.
is the scheduler you are using available on nuget?